Enough Is Enough😈⚠️

As Niya got pushed into Jungkook's bedroom,she starts to yell and curse out the craziest things in the air. '' you dumb ass bitch, I swear as soon as you walk in this room i'ma beat your ass''. Right after Niya finished her words, Jungkook slams his room door and starts to walk towards her with an evil smile upon his face. ''Damm you are so angry all the time and you are so hard to get, I can't lie that makes me want you more and more''. As Jungkook grabbed her waist and pulled her closer, she slaps him and starts to heated.

Niya: No like seriously, your a dick head. I can't believe you really think that im here for your special needs. Are you dumb?

Jk: Listen here, I don't care If  I brought you here for a mission.Now I want you for my needs, so make it make sense. Like for these past days i've been watching you and i've been wanting you.

Niya: Ok but I don't want you at all, never so just leave me alone.

Jk: It's funny that you say that, last time I checked who was starring at me when I had on grey sweatpants....

Niya: OH-

Jk: Or that time i came out the shower all wet, with nothing on but a towel wrapped around my waist.

Niya: Ok! But my eyes-

Jk: Oh and let's not forget my favorite one, where I opened your room door a little bit just to see you touching yourself while saying my name-

Niya: OK FINE!!! I'MA BE HONEST. I WANNA GET NASTY WITH YOU, I'VE BEEN STUCK IN THIS HOUSE FOR A VERY LONG TIME AND YES I'VE HAD MY EYES ON YOU FOR QUITE SOME TIME. I WANT YOU, I WASN'T GONNA SAY NOTHING BECAUSE IT WOULDN'T BE RIGHT WANTING TO FUCK MY KIDNAPPER!!

Jk: Wow, The hardcore girl has finally spoke the truth that I've been waiting for. See I knew you liked me all along, The way you look at me, talk to me, you always try to avoid me and go to the other member's for something.

Niya: HOLD UP! Don't act like you didn't want to fuck me too. I saw how every time i wore clothes that were ''Too Revealing'' you would have a fit. You would act like i'm your's, Then tonight when I was with Kai and I was enjoying him kissing and touching me, you made a big ass scene about it and got mad at me.

Before she could even say some more words, He grabbed her by her neck and started to kiss her while pulling her closer. "Umm- Umm- Jung-Kook, what are you doing". She tried to get the words out as he continues to kiss her without saying nor responding to anything she was saying. 4 minutes into the kiss Niya stops and pulls back from Jungkook.

Niya: Wait..Jungkook chill out

Jk: Oh no baby girl I'm gonna give you this big D tonight. Wait what's wrong?

Niya: Oh wow you actually sound like you care...

Jk: Noo.... Not really, It's just that I don't rape women. Therefore what happened??? You a virgin???

Niya: Nahhh i'm not, and fuck you bitch. I was trying to say, please use a condom!

Jk: Oh definitely I will, because i'm a "daddy mack" and we don't do babies.

Niya: Ugh!!! Let's get this over with!

Jk: As you request.

He ripped all of her clothes off. Only to leave her chocolate body laying on the bed naked waiting to be touched. He licks her nipples up and down while squeezing her thigh and rubbing her other boob, she's a moaning mess while he's a dominant man that is hungry for melanin brown creamy pussy. He finally sits up and slides his condom on while she tries to back up a little, he pulls her body on his so that his big huge dick slams right into her without any caution nor warnings. "Damm dick head!! Next time give me a warning". His laughs from her reaction turns into moans while she is turning her pain's into pleasure sounds. 10 minutes in to their sex time, he starts to get bored so he flipped her over on all fours and stick his dick into her while she screams "OHHH JUNGKOOK". He begins to pick up the paste by grabbing both sides of her body and slamming his dick into her back while the sounds of ass is in the air." I'm about to cum princes", Right after he finished cumming, she thought it was over until he pulled her arm and said to "Suck it". "Hold on, how that big ass dick gonna fit in my mouth. Shitt I was having more trouble with it in my pussy and in my guts". As she continued to keep talking about how she wasn't gonna suck him off, He sat on a chair and grabbed her face to put on his dick. He ended up making her gag on his huge cock while he was moaning and groaning. "Now I bet you'll suck it right this time, would you babe". "Yes" she said as she grabbed he dick with two hands and started to give him the "Gwak Gwak spit suck up 3000 blow job" .

Jk: Ohh shit Niya.... I don't want no more stop it, ohh shit i'm about to cum again!!!

Niya: Anddddd...... Done!!

Jk: Damm girl that was three times, ok come on let's go.

Niya: Where the fuck we going naked, i'm not going no where!

Jk: Just come with me damm, for once can we not argue and just follow me!

Niya: Why you yelling?? No like deadasss son, i'm right here. No need to yell bruh. Anyways what about the maids, they might see us naked.

Jk: Just come with me!

Niya: Fine!
__________________________

Jungkook takes her hand and runs straight across the hallway with their naked bodies hitting the air. As they got to a brown tall door that looked like a scary room, he tells her to open the door.

Jk: Go ahead......open the door

Niya: Nahh bitch! I watch movies and as soon as the dumb white girl opens the door..... BOOM! She dies, and bitches don't have time to die.

Jk: Yoo deadass!! Just open the door, if I wanted you dead... It would've been done already. Just listen to me please and open the door.

Niya: Okay Jeon Jungkook....

As she open the door slowly her face went from nervous to happy after she saw what was in that room.

Niya: What who this for?? This ain't for me.

Jk: It is for you..... Niya will you come take a nice warm bath with me and drink some champagne with me.

Niya: I-I... Sure.