Tainted Love

(Namjoon & Zarri Tale)

Zarri was in the gym practicing the dance "I can't stop me by Twice" when Namjoon walked in on her and decided to try and talk to her. But things didn't go as he thought it would go. He tapped her shoulder and asked if he could talk to her, but at first she said no to him and kept dancing. But he asked her one more time and she stopped the music, to turnaround and say "what is it"?!

Namjoon: Please Zarri can we please talk about what happened between us.

Zarri: There's nothing to talk about here, except the fact that you a cheater and i don't get down like that. You cheated on me with that low life bitch that fucked up my chance to go to college and get a bachelors degree and maybe a long life line of professional work.

She even fucked up every relationship my sister had going on for herself, men that loved her stopped loving because of what Jennie said to them that wasn't true.

For example she lied to one of Niya's boyfriends named "Jeno" about how niya was supposed to be cheating on Jeno with his brother, for in fact that wasn't true at all.

And the crazy part about it was that Jeno was gonna marry Niya. So see that's why i'm upset, i loved on you so hard and you cheat on me with that dusty ,musty,crusty, dirty booty ass bitch.

Namjoon: I'm sorry Zarri, i wish i could turn back time and never do it. But i'm a man and i owned up to it.

Zarri: You really gonna sit here and say that your a man. When in fact you not because a real man wouldn't cheat on his queen with a bitch. Like are you dumb. Like how can you cheat on me? All this fine ass chocolate, I'm like Heresy Kisses and that bitch is a $2 tootsie roll. Namjoon you a bitch ass motherfucker!

Namjoon: Your gonna stop talking to me like that! I'm so serious, i will—

Zarri: Your gonna what?? Hit me now? Because best believe Mr. Namjoon that if you bring your hand up to me. You won't be living to see another day and i mean it with all my heart.

Namjoon: Why can't you just believe that i won't do it again?!!

Zarri: Because if i take you back once, that's just gonna prove/ show that i'm gullible enough for you to cheat on me and i'll still take you back. I'm not one of them dumb bitches you be fucking with.

I'm done with you for good, now just leave me the fuck alone namjoon.

*Namjoon Tears up*

Namjoon: Zarri Please i love you so much, your my queen!—

Zarri turns around and starts to tear up, but then wipes her eyes and holds her head up like a gangster that she is

Zarri: Goodbye Joon.... I'll see you around.....

(And yes i did say that the niya didn't date I. the last chapter, but mind your business she is a woman and she moves like a hot girl)