Sympathy For The Devil

Jennie's body after the fight: Exhibit A

Niya and Zarri were out for blood, heavy blood from Jennie

Niya and Zarri were out for blood, heavy blood from Jennie. The two girls went through so much drama with Jennie growing up as kids. Jennie would go their father and lie that the girls were bullying her and that they were beating her up, but the father didn't really believe her that much and the times he did, the girls would get beatings for being mean. Jennie ruined Zarri's chance to get into ''Harvard University''. Jennie made a fake page about Zarri allegedly sleeping with the Harvard school dean, and the school saw that and declined Zarri's scholarship. When Niya had an old boyfriend, Jennie slept with him and ruined their relationship. All of Zarri's and Niya's young life, they have been pushed around like trash by Jennie and they refuse to let her come back in there lives again with the bullshit. Niya starts to yell and argue with Jungkook about Jennie.

Niya: THIS SHIT IS SO FUCKING STUPID, I CANT BELIEVE THAT HIS FUCKING WITH THUS BITCH.

Jk: NIYA SHUT YOUR ASS UP BITCH. HOW DARE YOU FUCKING TOUCH HER, ARE YOU AN ANIMAL OR HUMAN DUMB ASS BITCH.

Zarri: YOO!! Chill on how you talk to my sister.

Jk: Girl shut up, just because your fucking Namjoon doesn't make you anything.

Zarri: Now you listen here, I don't give a fuck who i'm fucking nor who i'm sucking. So all that extra shit you giving I ain't with it. You should be the last one talking. How the fuck you fuck you rival's baby mama which is also's your hostages evil fucked up stepsister. Now since you wanna call people out let's do it bitch, lets lay out all the cards then.

Jk: Zarri baby girl i'm not scared of you. Don't forget that.

Zarri: Nah bitch...... I'm not scared of you at all, not me and damn sure not my sister.

Jk: hahaha now your talking for your older sister, crazy shit. Right Suga?

Suga: BIG PUSSY MOVEMENT...

Zarri: It's funny that you call her big pussy movement, when yet your beloved girlfriend over there ain't telling you who's really the big pussy movement...... Well Well Well, long story short everyone thinks that ''Oh Niya is a pussy or Niya is this that and the third''. When really that's never been the case and it will never be, she has a strong anger issues that is diagnose rare around the world, so when she was a teenager her and Jennie fought and she broke both of Jennie's ribs and one of her arms. This is why she stays quite and sometimes cry because she didn't wanna bring that side out of her, but since she saw Jennie that's all she ever wanted to do. That's why i'm always talking and going crazy, yes i also was diagnose with it but mine is a lower diagnose and I can control it better then her because hers is a high diagnoses.

J hope: Oh shit. It just got real, real fast.

Jennie: Oh daddy Jungkook, she used to hurt me like hell when we were younger and now she lies about it. She did more things to me, but besides that I hope you don't think he's gonna love you after hearing that you have a mental issue.

Jk: Babe I would never love a whore like her, she was just my sex toy when I needed her to suck my dick. Niya don't but a dummy and catch feelings for me because it's never happening.

Niya: It's funny how you say don't catch feelings when you were the one who was begging me to not get off your dick after I finished cumming, oh and lets not forget how you screamed that my pussy is the best chocolate pussy you ever had. Now talk about that, yeah you used me and im dumb for falling for it. Therefore you and your bitch ass puppy can go somewhere with all that bullshit that ya'll talking.

The room was dead silent after hearing Niya finally speak up, But as soon as she was about to speak Jennie walks up and spits on Niya while her, Jungkook, Suga, and Jimin starts to laugh at what just happen. ''Growling'', The room became so quite and distant that you can hear a pen drop. The hot boiling sensation in Niya's chest began to grow louder and hotter, her eyes turned medium color of red while balling up her fist. Zarri takes a step back because she knows hoe bad her sisters diagnoses gets and she didn't wanna be no where near it, 'BOOM,CRASH'' goes Niya with a chair upside Jennies head and side body. At this point Niya has tears running down her face while laughing and growling at the same time.... it was like...... she was possessed with a bad ass demon that doesn't have any control over its emotions. Niya started to pulls Jennie's hair while Jennie was pulling on Niya's shirt and ripping it. Namjoon, Suga, V, Jimin, and Jk just looked lost at the fact that Niya was acting crazy. Before the boys could even blink Niya grabs a big knife and starts to walk over, until Jimin jumps on top of her and takes the knife from her. ''WHAT THE FUCK NIYA THAT A FUCKING ENOUGH''....

Jimin: Niya stop the shit already, I'm not playing....

Niya: Get off me Jimin..... I can't breathe at all. OWWWWWWW!!!!

Zarri: GET THE FUCK OFF OF HER!

Namjoon: Baby shhh

Zarri: WHAT THE FUCK YOU MEAN..... THAT'S MY SISTER!

J hope: Ok, calm down guys. and thank you jimin for getting up

Suga: Damn Jimin you almost killed her, you dummy.

Jk: SEE! LOOK AT HOW MUCH DRAMA YOU CAUSED NIYA

Niya: what??? you know what, bye. ( Niya runs out the house)

V: Great now we just lost a hostage, now we all going down for it. See you bitches in jail--

Jk: Ain't nobody going to jail dickhead... I'll be right back.

Suga: Boss where you going?

Jk: I-- I'm going to get her.

Namjoon: Just go before she gets too far enough to tell someone.