Brown Sugar

Niya woke the next morning to the sounds of rain and a dark gloomy sky. She thought she had woken up in the middle of the night, But no it was actually 4:00 pm in the afternoon and everyone was up and moving around. Niya decided to hop in the shower and put on her most baddest outfit yet, even though it was a rainy day. She insists on wearing a cute/ Sexy outfit today.

Niya's outfit:

Zarri's outfit:

Zarri's outfit:

 Today felt like a normal day for everyone and especially the girls

Today felt like a normal day for everyone and especially the girls. When Niya was in her room shaking her ass to body by megan the stallion, Someone walked in her room and surprised her.

*Kick, Knock*

Niya: What the hell?, Yeah Come in!

J hope & Namjoon: Damm shorty where you going?

Niya: To go and mind my business, Now what do you bitches want from me?

Namjoon: No you really do look good, damm i went for the wrong wrong sister.

J hope: NAMJOON!

Namjoon: Sorry? or not.

Niya: No J hope it's okay. Because his mother went for the baby father and had your dumb ass. Look like a 6'1 long hairy dick and balls set all together. Get the fuck out namjoon, your not the vibe right now.

*Namjoon Leaves*

J hope: Niya where are you going?

Niya: Well today nowhere because yesterday i went out already and i went shopping. So today is just a chill day in the house because it's raining and i love rain.

It makes me so chill and calm, like the vibes be so astronomical and astonishing to me.

J hope: Wow?