Chapter 28

Type POV

I was sitting on his bedside, holding his hand while lying here on the hospital bed. I was so shocked earlier when he suddenly passed out on me.

Thankfully Saint and Lhong are with us, and they helped me brought me here. They are the ones who talked with Tharn's family doctor. I don't know why they didn't let me, but I was also preoccupied with Tharn that I didn't mind it at all

After what he did earlier, I realized that I just completed rule no 6.

6. Make sure you'll be the only man he is dating.

I'm finally haft way, but why am I not happy? Why? The more I proceed, The more pain and hurt I feel. The more anxious I became!!

I don't understand now!!

After a little while, He finally woke up.

"Bi.iii." He confusedly called me as he was attempting to sit up on his own. I helped him. When I'm done helping him, I touched his face to see he didn't have a fever. Then I looked at him closely to check if he was okay

"Tharn. Are you okay now? What are you feeling? Do you want me to call the doctor?" I worriedly asked him.

I was about to stand up and go out to call the doctor when he held one of my elbows to stop me.

"Babe, no! Please stay. I just want you here beside me. I'm okay. I'm feeling a little bit dizzy, but I'm okay," He said with his hoarse voice.

I sat back on my sofa chair beside his bed.

We are just quiet for a while.

No one seems to find any word to speak between us.

I, too, don't know what I should say to him.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

After a while of silence, he is the one who broke the silence between us.

"Ahh bii, I haven't got a chance to explain to you want to happen earlier in the locker room," He said to me, which made me quickly looked at him. I'm shocked that he is talking about that now. I thought he didn't have any plan to speak about that anymore.

For me, I don't know, but I just want to forget about it. My hurt feeling was already clouded by something that I didn't understand after hearing those words that he said to all those people on the field for me. I felt his sincerity. There is a big part of me that wants to believe in him.

"You don't have to explain to me. We can just forget about it. You already said you didn't mean it right. Just please promise me that there nothing like that will happen again in the future." I said while smiling at him.

"I promise, but I know I still have to explain myself to you. I don't want you to see me as someone who can break his promise after I promise you that I will not do that anymore. " He said while holding my hand. He said while looking at me straight in the eye. I guess He is right. I needed to hear his explanation, so I just nodded at him as an answer. He then starts to speak about what happened to me.