Chapter 56

Author POV

Tharn was confused about what Saint said to him when they were in his condo unit, he tried to ask him what is he doing there with Type, but Saint chose not to answer him. He doesn't want to say any more bad words to his friend, especially now that he is fuming with anger for what he did in front of Type.

Saint knows that Tharn saw Type but chooses to continue what he is doing with that whore. He can only hope that Tharn is ready for what he is about to know and that Type still manages to forgive him.

They finally arrived in the hospital, but before they even entered the entrance of BMC, Tharn stopped Saint from walking.

"Saint, what are we doing here?" Tharn confusedly asked Saint

"You will find out." Saint lets go of Tharn's grip and continues to walk. Still confused, but Tharn chooses to follow him.

After a few minutes, they arrive at the entrance of the emergency room.

Tharn can't explain, but he is starting to feel so nervous.

He saw four guys. He only sees their backs because all were facing the emergency room door and a woman sitting on the chair. They are all looks so worried and restless

He can't help but feel stoned on his feet when he realizes who that woman is.

It's Type's mom, who is also his mom.

"Zee, how is he?" Saint suddenly speaks from his side and proceeds to walk to approach Zee.

They all turn around.

When Kengkla saw the man with Saint, The funny and Outgoing guy became a monster ready to kill anyone. He then started to run and charge into Tharn

Without a word, he punches him!! Tharn goes down on the hospital floor. Kengkla will hit him again, but Mild stops him by hugging him from behind.

"Babe, Please stop!!" Mild is currently crying too but still try his best to stop Kengkla.

All of them were shock by the sudden act of this furious brother of Type, Zee, who is also angry for his princess also tried to punch Tharn but was stopped by Saint.

"Zee, calm down. Your mother can see you."

Zee realized and looked at his mom, who is now crying and being consoled by his dad

"What the hell is going on!! and How dare you punch me!!" Tharn furiously yelled at Kengkla as he was trying to get back on his feet.

"YOU HAVE THE GUTS TO TELL US THAT AFTER WHAT YOU DID TO OUR BROTHER!!! YOU KNOW WHAT!! AT FIRST, I SUPPORTED MY BROTHER IN GOING AFTER YOU BECAUSE I ADMIT WHAT HE DID WAS WRONG AND BECAUSE HE LOVES YOU!!! BUT AFTER THIS!!! I DON'T THINK YOU DESERVE MY BROTHER!!! IT'S YOUR FAULT WHY PRINCESS BECAME LIKE THAT!! HE NEGLECTED HIS HEALTH JUST BECAUSE OF SOMEONE ASSHOLE LIKE YOU!! HE DESERVES BETTER!!! YOU PRAY THAT THERE IS NOTHING SERIOUS HAPPEN TO OUR PRINCESS BECAUSE IF IT DID!!! I WILL DO WHAT I ALREADY TOLD YOU THE NIGHT YOU FIRST CAME TO OUR HOUSE IN CASE YOU HURT MY BROTHER!!!

I WILL BURY YOU! BASTARD!!" Zee furiously said this to tharn. He was about to charge again to Tharn, but Saint was not letting him go.

This time, Mild decided that it was time to fix everything. He let go of kengkla and went to Tharn. He held his hand

"FOLLOW ME!!!" Mild seriously said and started to drag tharn somewhere.

================================================================================