Chapter 48

Type POV

D - Day

Today has come when I will finally say yes to Tharn. I can't believe that this would come true. That I will be saying Yes, to the man I never thought I would learn to love eventually—the man whom I promised to hurt in the end. But, everything has changed. He is the man now that I wish to be with forever.

I love him now! I love him so much, and I know he loves me so much too. He has done enough to get this answer from me. I hope I'm not late yet.

I'm so nervous about later. I'm not sure if everything will go according to my plan. This is why I hate surprises!! You are never confident about the outcome. but for Tharn, I will surely do my best to make it all work

One thing that is making me nervous, too, is that I've been receiving so many weird things since yesterday. Like in the morning, I received a message from an unknown number saying

"If you can't be a good example, then be a terrible warning."

It's like telling me about some warning which I don't know what?

Then when I was in the class, one of the lessons was about Confucius. Our professor gave an example of a quote that Confucius said

"These are the four abuses: desire to succeed to make oneself famous; taking credit for the labors of others; refusal to correct one's errors despite advice; refusal to change one's ideas despite warnings."

It's about warning again.

I immediately got up and asked my teacher about it. She just said the someone just gave her that quote saying it'll be a perfect example for our class today when I asked her whom. She said that it was just someone she met when she went out for lunch the day before.

I tried to ignore it because I thought it was just a coincidence, but then again, I saw a paper inside my locker having this quote

"Foolish heart, hear me calling. Stop before you start falling. Foolish heart, heed my warning; you've been wrong before. Don't be wrong anymore." and there is a dried bouquet of Sunflower also in my locker. Everybody here at campus knows that It's the flower that Tharn always chooses to give me. This flower means so much to us. It represents our love for each other.

I don't know if there is someone who loves to destroy someone's day or someone playing with me, especially many people here at the university hate me because Tharn choose and love me but not them. Many are just waiting for my so-called throne to be vacant. Many are just waiting for the right time to get back at me because they know they can never touch and hurt me without letting Tharn known.

Everybody knows that they can never hurt someone like Tharn!! It'll be the end of their life and career. That is how powerful Tharn is and not just Tharn. I've come to know that Saint is the Son or Grandson. I'm not sure of the Owner of this University. They also own the BMC and many other hospitals in Thailand. Lhong, by the way, is from I heard is the son of the most influential Mafia here in Thailand. Would you believe that, Lhong? The most outgoing and Happy person I know is the son of someone scary and dangerous.

See what I mean when I said that no one could mess with Tharn! Because if you mess with Tharn, you would be messing with the three of them. GOODLUCK with your short and miserable future life.

I called Mild about it to ask again if Art got something to do with all of this I've received, but he assured me that Art has nothing to go with it. He has been staying with Mild, and he is finally stable, unlike before. Call me paranoid, but I really can't just ignore these things.