Chapter 52

Author POV

Three days after

Tharn and Type are living the worst days of their lives now.

They are both hurt and feel like dying every single day. The next day Tharn chose to step away from all of this and join his brother to came back to the US to do some business matters.

On the other hand, Type has been locking himself up in his room for three days now. He hasn't been eating ever since that night. He didn't shower or even change clothes. His family was so devastated with Type acting this way. They tried to call Tharn to know what happened that night before Type came home, but Tharn was not answering.

Until on the third day, They found the Type unconscious in his room. They immediately called Type's doctor. Thankfully, the doctor said that he was just dehydrated and needed to be put in an IV drip and just make him eat something when he woke up.

After a few hours of being asleep, Type finally woke up, but when he saw that his clothes were changed and his room had already been organizing, he went on berserk.

His family, who heard the sudden loud noise coming from Type's room, quickly ran to check upon him. There they saw what Type was doing.

"TYPE!! SON!! OH MY GOD!! Stop, please. stop!! You're going to hurt yourself!!" His mom is crying while saying this

His brother is currently stopping Type from doing what he is doing while his dad is holding his wife

"This is just a lie! All my life is a lie!! My family is a lie!! My life is all about lying!!" Type keeps on saying this while he is struggling to step away from the hold of his brother.

Type's mom knew that at this moment, she had to do something. She doesn't care about herself anymore. She can't see his son became like this. She has to do something.

Struggling, but Type's Mom did her best to went near Type.

Type is like a mad man who is near in losing himself.

His mom gathers all of her strength to hug Type. She breathed deeply and started to speak.

"I know, son!! Everything is my fault. All of this is my fault. Please listen to mom, okay. Mom loves you so much. So much that I cannot see you became like this. Please listen to me! I will tell you everything. Would you please listen to mom? " Layla said while caressing Type's back. Miraculously, Type calms down a little bit, but he is still not talking.

Layla let go of Type and in front of him in the bed. Type is just looking at her, still silently crying on his own. His tears can't stop flowing from his tired, swollen eyes.

"Please listen to what Mom is going to say. I promise this is all the truth. I know It's my fault that I hid this from you, but I only did it because I saw how you are with each other. I saw how Tharn loves you, and I don't want to hinder you both from all of that. I just want to see the two of you happy. I don't know what happened or how you managed to know about the past, but I need to tell you everything. Please listen to mom, okay." Layla said while looking so sad to his son Type.

Type didn't answer. He was just looking at Layla blankly.

"Dad, Mom, what's going on?" Zee asks his parent, but his dad just gestures him to listen to his mom. Zee understood and has remained quiet since then

"Yes, What you came to know is true. Tharn is my son from my previous marriage. I will tell you all the things that happen in the past. I promise I will not leave anything hidden anymore from all of you." Type's mom said