Chapter 38

Tharn POV

I have been avoiding Type since our breakfast earlier. It's not that I want to. It's more like I need to. It's killing me to see him with that Fiat!! I know he already said that he is just a friend but still!! I don't know why I feel this way, but it is messing with my head.

I saw them laughing together. They even held each other hands. God knows how much restrain I've been doing to myself not to explode in front of Type. I can't help but think that there may be a chance that he will fall more to that Fiat than me.

How can I compete with someone he already knew for so many years.

WHAT IF HE CHOOSES HIM OVER ME!!

WHAT WILL I DO!!

GOD!! THIS IS KILLING ME!!!

I was sitting on a chair here at the side pool. Type is busy swimming by himself. Finally, Fiat decided to stop pestering him!! I was supposed to be okay now, but no! I can't still bear to go to Type cause I'm afraid I might say something the I will surely regret. I need to cool myself down before approaching him again, but of course, I can't part with him so far away, so I just choose to observe him from here. I'm not literally with him now, but I can still look at him even from afar.

I was just busy checking all the photos that I've taken earlier on our Island hopping tour. I'm satisfied with my shot. I'm sure this will undoubtedly help me with my presentation next week. I was busy surfing my picture when I noticed that Type was under the water. I thought first that he was just doing it on purpose, so I just let him.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

But then again, seconds had passed, but he hadn't yet gone up in the swimming. That is when I started to feel worried

"TYPE!! TYPE!!" I called him many times, but he still not responding at all.

It's almost a minute, that was when I knew that there was something wrong.

I Immediately stand up and go into the water.

OH, GOD!! TYPE!!!

MY HEART SUNK WHEN I SAW HIS FACE UNDER THE WATER!!

HE WAS UNCONSCIOUS!!

THIS IS MY FAULT!! I SHOULDN'T HAVE IGNORED HIM!!

I SHOULDN'T HAVE THINK OF MYSELF ONLY!!

I WILL SURELY KILL MYSELF IF SOMETHING TO HIM.

When I got to him, I immediately pulled him up to the shallow part of the swimming pool, and from there, I immediately carried him and put him into the dry side of the pool. I started to perform a CPR on him