Chapter 19

Type POV

"You'll see, babe, You'll see." He said.

I wonder what did he do again.

After 10 minutes, Other students started to enter the classroom for our next class. I can see that many students are so shocked at the same time, amused that Tharn is here. How can they not be??

"OH.MY.GOSH!!!"

"OMG!! Tharn is here."

"IS HE HERE FOR ME?"

"GOSH!! He looks so handsome as always."

Sound of girls giggling like worms when they saw Tharn sitting here inside our room. But there is a conversation that caught my attention.

"Is he here because of Type?"

"Yeah, I guess so too. Did you hear what happened last time in the covered court? It's has been the news of the month because Tharn, Type, and Olive have been involved. Tharn claimed that Type is his. Many people taught that he is just his flavor of the day, but many people already saw them together for the whole month now. I wonder if the rumors are true. But I guess it is cause we see Tharn here sitting with Type."

"I hope not, huhu I didn't have the chance to be his girlfriend yet. And Type?? I know he is intelligent, and gosh, he is damn handsome now. But still. He is a man. It'll be the waste of Tharn genes if he chooses him to be serious with him, huhu."

"Yeah, I thought so too."

I can't help but feel annoyed with what I hear right now not sure why but I just do. Tharn seemed to notice my sour expression, so he just slid his hand into my arms up to my hand. I looked at him, and there he just smiled at me and mounted

"Are you okay, bii?" I just smiled at him and nodded.

Our professor came in. so all of the students sat properly on their chairs.

"Oh! Mr. Kirigun, you here. I thought you'd be joining us tomorrow." My professor said when he saw tharn

"By the way, Class. Mr. Kirigun will be joining your block, so expect him to be with us from now on."

"What??" I can't help but shout.

It took a few seconds when I realized what I had done.

OMG!! What did I just do? All eyes are on me now.

"Is there a problem, Mr. Phawattakun, is there something you want to share with the class?" My professor asked me.

"Ahhh ehh, nothing, sir," I said, then I when back to my seat. I can see how Tharn and his friends are secretly laughing at me.

I just glared at them. The hell with this three!

================================================================================

We are currently here at Tharn's brother's bar. I don't know why but after our class suddenly he asked me to go with him here today. I still remember how he acted that last time I went to this place. I can still remember the two women he was kissing while they were snaked into both of his arms while the gay he is with was giving him a bl*JW*b.

Also, I was afraid that someone might recognize what I did here last time, so I tried my best to hide my face. I keep looking down while he is walking inside this bar. I have felt embarrassed until now. Gosh!! I can't believe I did that just to get some guy's attention.

But this guy here is the one that keeps getting on everyone's attention. They can surely see me, too, as his right arm was snaked into my waist. He is holding me tightly like he is afraid someone will try to snatch me away from him.