Chapter 16

Type POV

I will admit. I am pleased about all things that are happening tonight. It's like I forgot all the things that I have in my mind. I can't believe I can be happier, and most shockingly, it is with the person I hate the most. We had so much fun riding those different rides.

One thing I came to notice about him now is that he is not like what they told everyone about him. Many people say that he the kind of person who only wants to flirt and play around with every person he can, that he is the most arrogant person you will come to know. Many people assume that he is the most arrogant person in the world just because he is the son of the most powerful hotelier in the country.

But no!! As things go by now. I see that he also knows how to play, have fun, and make other people happy, like how he made me happy today. I admit, he is such a gentleman. He takes wonderful care of me for every rides that we go. He made sure that I fastened my seat belt carefully and securely. I also felt him very possessive of me. He doesn't let anyone, as in anyone to touch me. It isn't very obvious, but the way he looks at those people who try to check me out makes me feel like a wild dog currently guards me.

I was bewildered right now. I don't know why he is like this to me. He has never been like this, and from what I've heard about him. He is never like this to anyone too. What he always does is just kiss and be flirty but never this. I can't help but feel confused and problematic right now. How can I continue to do my plan if he is like this?

Puifai, What should I do. I'm confused right now. Please tell me what I should do. I was busy thinking for myself when he suddenly speaks

"Type, are you okay?" He worriedly said

"Ahh yeah, I'm okay. Maybe I'm just tired." I said to him

"Oh, Are you hungry? It's already evening. Do you want to have dinner?" He asked me while widely smiling at me.

Please stop smiling at me like that. You're making me confused.

"Yeah, I would love to. I'm kinda hungry, na " I said to him.

He then got his phone and tried to do something again. I think he is about to call, but I grab the phone from him. He's calling someone again, maybe to search for a fancy restaurant.

"What are you doing?" He confusedly asked me

"I know what you're about to do, Tharn!! I'm telling you now NO!!! I told you already I don't want any fancy things like that restaurant again." I said to him

"How did you know that I would do it, hahaha!" He asked me, sounding so amused. Is there something to be amused with what I said?

"I know you already, Tharn!!" I said to him

"Really?" He is now teasing me,

"Tharn stop!!" I almost yelled to him. He does love teasing me!!

"Okay, okay. I'm sorry, but are you sure. You know I can always." He is saying something again, but I stop him. He doesn't want to lose.

"Okay, if you don't want to and go. Eat by yourself then..." I said to him, then pretended to walk away from him. I will see if this will work.

He immediately goes after me. He went in front and instantly held both of my hands.

"Okay, I'm sorry. Let's do what you want. I will not pursue what I want anymore. Yours will always be my priority. Please don't be angry with me. I don't want to ruin these beautiful moments of us being together. please na na na." He is acting cute again