Chapter 33

Tharn POV

I was frustrated right now!! I want to punch someone, but I'm stopping myself because my Type is here with me. I don't want him to feel afraid of me.

But this Fiat guy is getting on my nerves!!

He is snatching my time with Type away from me. Maybe I'm just overreacting but this guy!! I want to stop him from bothering my baby!!

I'm currently sitting at the porch at one of our beach cottages. This is the biggest cottage here. It consists of 5 bedrooms, 1 Master Bedroom, one single bedroom, and three twin bedrooms. You can consider this as a house. We own this. It can be found in our beach hotel resort. Our beach resort consists of Beach Cottages, Mini Houses, and a 20-floor hotel.

Here I am on the porch of the house, clenching the bottle of beer in my hand. Looking at Type and Fiat, which is currently grilling something together. Saint sat beside me. I think he noticed me frowning here.

"Whatsup, friend!! any problem?" He asked me

"That guy is messing with me, Saint. He doesn't know that he is starting to wake the beast out of me, and you know what will happen if he did!" I angrily said to him.

"Chill, man!! You mean that Fiat guy?" He asked me

"Who else! F*ck that guy! He started messing with my time with Type ever since we got here. First, He made the first move to help Type get out of my car. Then he insisted on helping with carrying Type's things and now this!! arghhhhh I will kill him!!"

"Dude, don't you think he's just a friend with Type. I heard earlier in the car that he is a childhood friend of your loverboy!! They've been friends ever since they were born. I think." He didn't finish his words when he realized how I was looking at him now!!

"And that supposed to ease me!! F*ck!! Who is he!! Don't you see how he looks at Type!! You know that look, man!! I can gamble my car to you!! He likes him!!"

Saint looks at them

"Now that you put it that way, I think you're making sense. When we were in the car, all he did was just talk about Type, how he missed him so much. It's like he knows everything about your man!"

My rage for this guy levels up more because of what I'm hearing. I knew it!! He likes my baby!!

Arghhhhhh!!!

"SO WHAT SHOULD I DO!! I CAN'T LET HIM TAKE TYPE!! I KNOW THAT KIND OF GUY!! THERE ARE UP FOR NOTHING BUT BAD!!"

"Just be with Type first. What do you think? I'm sure Type will notice you first instead of that guy!!" Saint said

"Did you forget about his brothers!! I'm sure that they will let that Fiat guy be with Type first instead of me." I angrily said.

"You got the point. so what do you think we should do!!" He asked me back

The hell with this guy!! I asked him. Then he would also ask me the same question if this guy is not my friend. I will indeed smack him in the head!!

I started to think hard.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.