Chapter 12

Tharn POV

I'm currently here at the basketball court. We finished a game with the team outside the school, and as expected, We won!! It's already 8 p.m. I can't help but think about how Type is. I asked him earlier if he wanted me to drop him home, but he declined. He just said that he needed to go somewhere. I asked, but he didn't tell me cause It was personal. I slightly feel annoyed. Does telling me about it that hard? I don't know, but when It came to Type, I became so curious that I always wanted to know everything happening to him. I don't understand myself anymore, and it is frustrating.

It's been weeks since the day that he brought me into a lego store. Since then, Type and I are always together. Sometimes we eat together, we go somewhere together, I don't want to admit it, but I like his company. Yes, I still do my usual stuff like flirting with other girls and sometimes with guys but still, if I will compare my ways before I know Type, It's become a minimum.

I learned to get used to him. He's not like the other people who will only flirt or seduce me into bed whenever I'm with them but Let me clarify this. Yes!! I kiss them as in I taste everything but never did I brought them into bed. I never penetrate anyone.

First, I don't want to have a sickness because of them, Secondly is that I don't want anyone to be impregnated by me. I'm still young to have that kind of responsibility. I have many reasons not to, but the main reason is that I don't feel like it. I don't know they want to do that thing with them. I still satisfy my need is just by letting them masturbate me. It's enough for me.

Type is so different from the other. He is never afraid to tell me what's wrong with me. He is never cautious about saying what is on his mind, but sometimes I feel like he hides something for me. He never talks about his stuff, especially if it's about his family and his bestfriend. What is her name again? PUIFAI?? yes!! Puifai. My friends said that she had been my girlfriend for weeks. I was shocked when I heard it cause I never had a girlfriend or boyfriend who lasted more than three days. I think there is something special about that girl that made me be with her for that long, or I didn't notice that I forgot I have someone like her. I also think that it's not enough to make a significant impact on me cause I don't remember her now.

I still remember Type's face when he charged on me on the basketball court just because I broke up with his bestfriend. Haha, I can still remember how red his face is because of the rage that he is feeling for me, but there is a big part of me that is thanking god that it happen cause if not. Type will never go to see me, and that kiss will never happen. I'm still not sure what I'm feeling right now, but I know he is so different.

He really is!!

I was busy thinking to myself when someone suddenly smacked my head.

"What the hell!! Who did that!!"I yelled at my teammates. There I saw Saint, who was smiling at me.

"You!!" I approached him and tried to go to his place to smack him back

"Easy friend. I'm just waking you up from dreaming, haha," Saint said, then laughed at me. This bastard is getting on my nerves.

"Yes, Tharn!! I also notice you spacing out, I want to wake you up too, but Saint was the one who did it first, hahaha," Lhong said, then made a high five with Saint

"Assholes!!" I exclaimed to both of them and continued to fix my things. When I'm done, I stand up to go to my locker to keep my things.

They both followed me. Lhong put one arm into my shoulders.

"Seriously, Tharn, what got you looking so serious like that? It's the first time we saw you like that except when you are having your exams and if you are in our game. What is it about, you know, you can always tell me right!!" Lhong told me.