Chapter 37

Type POV

We are currently here doing some Island hopping activity. We are all together. I got curious why my brothers didn't try to find me that I even got to go back in the house so late. It seems that Mild had some outstanding convincing talent inside him. Mild said he just told my brother that Tharn and I were doing some school research activity when my brothers asked him why we needed to go together. He just said to them that we were in one group.

See, he is good at convincing others to agree to what he is saying. IMAGINE!! These two very protective brothers of mine just let me be with Tharn for how many hours without trying to check up on me every hour.

Speaking of my brothers, both are smitten by their newly found love. I mean, they are with Mild and Saint. They are perfect for each other. Mild and P' Kengkla are so opposite. Mild is serious, but my brother is playful, but what did they say? Opposite do attracts.
In contrast, Saint and P' Zee are so much alike. They are both look like such a responsible and serious person. I hope these two works out.

They look so happy while looking at the view here at our boat. But for me, here I am being pestered by Fiat. It's not that I don't want his company, but I'm wondering what happen again to Tharn. He is avoiding me. He is just there at the back with Lhong. Silently, Looking at the sea. I wonder what his problem is.

I was busy thinking about Tharn when fiat suddenly poked me.

"Type! Are you be able to listen to what I am saying" Fiat asked me

"Oh, I'm sorry. I just got distracted by these beautiful sceneries. " I said to him.

"Ahh okay, As I was saying, I would like to know if you are still not with someone?" He asked me, looking at my eyes, hoping for me to say something about it.

"Ahh, why did you asked," I asked him

"ahhh, nothing, I'm just wondering if you're still the same. if your answer to my question is still the same." He said but not looking at me.

I knew it. He asked me these things already. He already asked me the last time we saw each other before he left.

"Ahh, Fiat. You know already that... " I was about to tell the answer that gave him before, I already answered him this question, but I guess he is still hoping for something to change. He didn't let me finish

"Yeah, I know. Friends and all, but I was just wondering if over time. Your decision has changed. If finally, after almost three years, I can have a chance with you. that..." This time I'm the one who didn't let him finish. I held his hand and looked at him straight in the eyes.

"Nothing changed Fiat, I'm sorry, but my answer is still the same. I only see you as my friend. You know how much I value our friendship, right. I don't want to lose it if ever we move it to the next level, but we didn't work" I drop my head down. I feel shy while saying this to him

"You already have someone you like. Am I right?" he asked, which made me looked at him again.

"Wait? how did you know?" I confusingly asked him. Did he know who it is?

"I have eyes and feeling Type. I can sense it. I'm just trying to ignore it, but I can see it. I know you already have someone there in your heart. I'm your friend Type. I've known you for like forever. There is nothing you can hide from me," He said, then pointing his finger into my heart

I just nodded. I guess I can't hide anything from him

"Is it that grumpy guy Tharn?" He asked me