Chapter 31

Type POV

OMG!! I seriously forgot that we are going on a trip today. I forgot!! Gosh!! He saw my home face!!

GOSH!! I look like a mess. I immediately called Mild. I don't think I can face Tharn right now!! What should I do? I feel like my heart is about to burst out from my chest. I need Mild!! I need him to accompany me.

RING RING RING

He picked up

MILD: Hello, Type?

TYPE: Mild, Help!!

MILD: Why did you call? What happen?? Is there something that happens with Tharn? Are you in any trouble?

TYPE: No!! Nothing like that!!

MILD: Oh!! I felt scared, Type!! So what is it?

TYPE: Please company me huhuhu

MILD: Where are we going?

TYPE: Tharn is bringing me to their beach hotel resort.

MILD: OMG!! Type!! Tharn is really in love with you!! I know that guy!! He never brings any of his flings to any his places of his except, you know, the bar of his brother thorn!! OMG!! I'm so happy for you!! You tame the beast

TYPE: You have the guts to be happy for me after what you told me yesterday!!

MILD: Oh! Sorry!! I just got excited and happy for you. You know, Type, I never really thought you would come to this point. I never thought Tharn would indeed be madly in love with you. Yes, I know he will come to like you!! But love!! He even announced his love for you to everyone!! GOSH! Type!! You are extraordinary!! I did a really good job choosing you to do this plan of mine. You're the best person in it.

TYPE: Enough of the flatter comments, Mild!! So are you coming or not??

MILD: Okay, okay, so when is this happening?

TYPE: Today!! You have to come to my house now!!

MILD: WHAT?? BUT I HAVE...

TYPE: Don't you dare say no to me, Mild!! After what you got me into!! You owe me this!! So Are you coming or not??

MILD: Okay, okay, I will be at your house in an hour!!

TYPE: Okay!! I will be waiting!! Don't you dare trick me, MILD! I will bury you!!

MILD: I will not!!

TYPE: Okay! I will trust you!! Bye!! See you here in an hour

MILD: Okay, see you!! Bye!!

Then we both hang up!! Gosh!! I'm nervous now!!

Then I proceeded on fixing myself.

Gosh!! What should I do now!!

===========================================================================

Still Type Pov

After I'm done dressing and fixing myself, I decided to wear eye contracts cause I felt like my reading glasses didn't fit my clothes, so instead, I wore my beach glasses which my mom gave me. I'm sure Tharn will not like my looks if he sees me wearing my nerdy glasses.

 I'm sure Tharn will not like my looks if he sees me wearing my nerdy glasses