Chapter 26

Type POV

I was running when someone stopped me from behind. He pulled me to face him.

He looks so confused or anxious or something. Like he was trying to make himself more focused, he also looked like he was about to lose his balance but seem to be doing his best not to fall

It's Tharn!

"Bii, Please talk to me!! I'm so sorry about what you saw. I didn't mean for you to see any of that. I would never make you see me with others, especially with Art. I would never..." I didn't let him finish. I pushed away his hands that were currently holding me down.

"Tharn! I gave you one chance!! One chance, and you blew it. I thought you could change!! I thought I could believe in you. I thought!!" I can't finish my word anymore because of all hate that I'm feeling right now, so I just turn around and walk away from him again. I really can't look at him. I don't know. I know I should be happy with this because I just proved that if a person is a Casanova! He will always be a Casanova!!

But I didn't get to walk away from him longer because he stopped me again. This time he is hugging me from behind so tightly.

"Bii!! Please listen to me. Please, I'm begging you. Please, you have to listen to me. If after I explained everything to you and you still want to get away from me. I will fully understand and let you go. But please, Bii!! Just this once. Please. Listen to me. I'm begging you. " He sounded so sincere to me that it made me feel less hurt or something. I'm too is so confused with what I am feeling right now.

I let go of myself from his hug and turned around to face him. I looked at him closely. I breathe deeply before I speak

"Okay! I will listen. Now! Explain!! (I put both of my hands beside my waist)."

"Thank you, bii. Thank you. But first of all. I need to do something." He then fetched his cellphone from his pocket and started to talk to someone.

I put both of my hands down and looked at him confusedly!!

Isn't he supposed to be explaining to me???

What the hell is he doing?!!!

"Lhong!! Yes!! Now!! Do it now!! I will explain later, but we need to do this now!!. I don't care if they still have classes, but I'm desperate now!! I need to do this!! . YES!! I will face the consequence after this. YES!! YES!! . OKAY!! Thank you!! BYE!!" He said while he was on the phone then he hung up.

"I thought you were going to explain to me. I should have known this is just a mistake!! I knew it. I have to go..." I was about to walk away, but then again, I heard a loud announcement from the intercom

"GOOD MORNING, STUDENT OF BANGKOK UNIVERSITY. PLEASE PROCEED TO THE FIELD NOW!! I REPEAT, PLEASE PROCEED TO THE FIELD NOW!!

EVERYONE IS REQUIRED TO GO. I REPEAT, EVERYONE IS REQUIRED TO GO!!" I'm not sure, but I think it's Lhong who is speaking

"Tharn! What is happening? What are you doing this time!! I thought you were going to explain to me!! What is this..." I almost yelled at him. I'm baffled now! I don't know what the hell is happening.

"Please, bii, trust me!! I need you to trust even just for the last time. Please come with me." He said to me while looking straight at my eyes. He seems so sincere with me.

"Where are we going??" I asked him again

But he didn't talk to me again and just completely pulled me away. I tried to remove myself from him again, but he was so strong.