Author's Notes

Hi, Mi loves!

Some of you are asking who is Type's mother or If he or Tharn is biologically brothers. 

The answer to those is NO! He and Tharn are not brothers. Type's Mother died days after she gave birth to Type. Remember in Chapter 24. Type mentions her mother sacrificing her health just to have Typed. She has cancer, so she has to stop all of her medication to continue having Type. Days after she dies, Layla comes to know about it and goes to her funeral. That's when she meets again with Warintorn, Type's dad. Type's birth mother met Type's dad when Layla abandoned Warintorn to marry Jesdaporn. She was the one who helped him moved on. She became Warintorn bestfriend and companion. Layla is Type's dad first and great love that even after ten years of being away from each other, he still chooses to be with her and save her from Jesdaporn Tharn's dad.

Tharn is three years older than Type. They are in the same year in college because Tharn repeated his senior year in high school three times.. 1 for the Junior Year, 2 for Senior year. He is kinda black sheep back then that the dean of his school has to force him to graduate just to put him away from their school. He is quite bad reputation for the school.  But when he graduates and goes to college, that's when he realizes that he needs to do good on his studies because of the so much responsibility of being a KIRIGUN. He needs to do good, or else Jesdaporn will disown him, and he will have nothing.

I hope I answered you're question, feel free to ask me again if you have another... 

Love lots.

====================================

WAANJAI_MJORA