Part 30

Morning appeared thus the bright ray of sunlight fell on Hiya's face making her awake from her deep slumber.
"Good morningggg... Maa...!! "... She sang...
" Good morning my doll!! "...
Hiya frowned hearing the not so expected yet familiar voice...
She turned & saw randhir standing with a tray full of delicacies on his hand... Wearing a red apron with toque blanche...

" So... My princess is awake... And see dad is on time to serve his beautiful angel... Look what I have bought... All your favourite foodies...!! Now come on have them!! "... Randhir smiled patting her cheeks lightly... With a smile on his face...

Without any emotion... Hiya eyed the tray... Which was filled with sandwiches, chocolate milk, and her favourite barfi...
Then she again looked upto her dad... Who was smiling all the time...

Hiya frowned again asiding the blanket... And gave a call... "Sanaya maa, maa... Aryan paa... Aryan paa...! "
She left the bed... And came out of the room... While randhir followed her.
She ran across the whole house calling their names... And by then sanyukta, renu and harsh also came down...

"Hiya... Princess listen to me...! "... Randhir called running behind her... But she adamantly kept calling their names untill sanyukta came in front of her...
She looked upto her... And tears rolled down... From lil Hiya's orbs...
Controlling herself sanyu quickly sat in front of her and grabbed her for a tight hug...

Breaking the hug... She kissed her forehead & asked...
" Wanna meet aryan & sanaya? "... Asked sanyu...
She nodded in a yes...
" Ok... I will take you there...! ".. Sanyu assured...
Sanyu looked up and saw harsh and renu in tears... While the left over person kept fuming in anger...

Sanyu narrowed her eyes and looked at Hiya again...
" Don't worry baby... I will make you meet them... And don't worry nobody will disturb! "... Said sanyu eyeing randhir making sure that he gets her ironical words...

" Sanyu I wanna talk to you... Can you please come with me... ! "... Randhir asked with a suppressed rage...
" Sure why not? "... Exclaimed sanyu...
Getting up...
" Hiya baby get ready... Mumma will be taking you there within 10mins...! "... Said sanyu patting hiya's soft cheeks...
Hiya gleamed and nodded in a yes... While sanyu went following randhir...

" Randhir no doubt I agree you are able to deal your official chores efficiently... But believe me you still need to groom yourself personally. This time it's not about us, it's about our 4yrs old daughter Hiya... With whom you... Sorry "We" Aren't able to deal with... We have failed to deal with her from the very beginning... But that doesn't mean we have failed completely... We need to win her trust and comfort zone randhir... Only after that she will respond to our love... I agree your affection is genuine but a child's love can't be won forcefully... We need to earn it... Which sanaya and aryan has earned though being outsiders... Giving birth is not the only resolution for a parent... The responsibility remains uptill death... You need to understand this first!! "... Sanyu sighed thinking all of it... Before stepping behind him...

Thank you