Part 27

(Flashback)
Landing at their destination... Sandhir booked a cab... And on their way randhir made a call at his home!

"Mom we have reached here & going towards our home now!! "... He said
" Okay son... Come down I am waiting! "... Renu said...
" U r waiting?? Others aren't there at home? "... Asked randhir with curiosity
" Actually hiya has her annual function today... So harsh has gone there at school with her. She is participating in the program! "... Said renu..

" Okay... Umm mom.. We will be 1hr late... Please don't mind...!! "... Said randhir
" Okay...! But come soon! "... Said renu before hanging up the call.

" Driver take the car towards ABC road, Vibgyor international school! And yes on the way stop near Baskin and Robbins and also near the toy shop!"... Said randhir... While all the time sanyukta kept looking at him.

On the way they took her favorite flavor... And approached towards the toy shop... From where he got different kinds of barbies, teddies, doll house for their daughter!! Coming out from the shop randhir saw a beautiful angelic orange shaded gown... In a kids attire shop... Which clicked his eyes terribly... He ran and bought the same. While sanyukta watched all these activities intently...

Taking all these presents... They made their way towards the school... And when they reached there... They saw their daughter on the stage... Greeting everyone!

(Flashback ends)

Randhir tightened his fist in anger... And a tear dropped down from his eye... Which didn't went unnoticed by his wife who was herself at a verge of cry...

He made his way out from the place frantically and went towards the parking lot.
"Randhir...! ".. Sanyukta came calling him... Numerously..
" Why didn't she mention us sanyukta? We... We are her parents right! In fact she is my daughter... I am her dadda right... She is Hiya Singh Shekhawat right?? Tell me... Tell me sanyukta... Just speak up!! "... He screamed holding her by her arms jerking her vigorously...
" Calm down Randhir.... U have lost your cool... We need to go home!! "... Sanyukta suggested...
" You are asking me to go home... U" Before he could complete his eyes fell somewhere which raged him a bit more.
The program was over and now everyone was coming out of the hall

"Dadda how was my speech? Did you like it?? "... Hiya asked smilingly... Enjoying the piggy ride with aryan
" Of course my doll!! Infact you were the best!! "... Aryan said cuddling her more...

" Yaayyyy... I love you dadda!! "... Hiya gleamed.
" And what about maa? "... Asked sanaya with a pout...
This Hiya made a cringy face... Just to pull her leg... To which aryan hi-fied with her... And they giggled....

" The trip looks so good together! "... Said suraj..
" Yeah!! I wish Hiya remains like this always...! " ... Harsh said...
"Anyway... Suraj I have to make my way towards home. You can keep Hiya with you today as I think she is enjoying their company alot... I will bring her to my place tomorrow!! "... Said harsh... To which suraj agreed and harsh turned his way towards the parking lot... Bidding a bye to them.

" Hey randhir!! Whats up? "... Asked someone from behind thus sandhir looked at the person.
He was Ayaan Roy, randhir's batchmate. Coincidently his son also studied in the same school but he was a year senior than Hiya.
" I heard the speech of your daughter!! She is quite intelligent and why won't she?? Her father is such a renowned person. But you know what I found a lot of mysteries too in her speech. She was mentioning and praising each and every member of her family except her own mom and dad. This appeared quite strange to me. Anyhow she was quite magnificent and I praise that. Let's meet some other day... Take care!! "... He said and was about to leave the place when randhir said... " Wait!! " Thus he stopped right there turning towards him.

"Firstly my daughter doesn't need your certification. Secondly... She didn't mention our name... U know why because she considers us beyond explanation. She respects our work, our privacy and that how we consider as one of the bestest child one can ever have. Her dad randhir singh Shekhawat is proud of her and will always be and am fortunate that Hiya is my daughter! "... He said pouring his heart out...
Thus sanyukta kept looking at him astonishingly.

" Good night see you later!! "... He said and turned towards sanyukta again... Who got reminded about a party which was held previously where he brutally slapped and insulted Hiya just for a minor mistake that also which she didn't commited.

" Randhir! " .. Sanyu exclaimed blankly with a tensed face...
While his eyes fell on his father who was standing behind sanyukta by the mean time listening to the entire conversation.

Transformation was all that was seen in the eyes of randhir.... And this was going to lead to another big storm even something more than suspected.

Thank you