Part 12

The door bell of Mr Suraj's house rang, thus his wife Mrs Maya opened the door of the house only to see their son and daughter in law standing in front of them..

Aryan smiled...and hugged his mom whereas sanaya forced a smile...bcz she new that how much Maya loved her...
"How r u??"...asked Aryan... breaking the hug...
"Fine...my son!!"...Maya said controlling her tears...
She moved towards sanaya who resisted from meeting her gaze...

"How r u"...Maya asked in a broken voice cupping sanaya's face...
Thus getting her caring touch...sanaya burst down into tears...
Maya hugged her tightly.
She controlled her own tears...and stroked her hairs...
"Ssshhh!! Shant hoja meri bachchi...sab thik Hoga!!"...said Maya
While sanyu pressed her head more on her chest...

"I am tired of the consolations mom!! Ab aur nhi Hota mujse!!"... Cried sanaya...closing her eyes...
Aryan and Suraj were silent spectator of her miseries...
Suraj controlled his tears...whereas Aryan had kept himself strong enough to tackle the situation...
"I think both of u should take some rest...Maya has already settled down your room...!!"...Suraj said changing the topic...

"Hmm...dad!! Actually u r right!! Sanaya let's go!! We had a long tiring journey....so we should take some rest!!"...said Aryan...
Thus sanaya rubbed her tears...and broke the hug...
Aryan caught her palm...and took her inside their room...
Whereas Maya and Suraj kept looking at their retreating figure...

*****
After getting freshen up, sanaya and Aryan came towards the dining area...
Aryan sat on the chair...whereas sanaya went towards the kitchen...
"Mom may I do some help??"...asked sanaya as she saw her mom in law working in the kitchen alone...

Maya was about to chip a no, when she thought that if these kitchen  work could distract sanaya from her miserable thoughts!!
"Of course sanaya!! Do one thing make some kheer for your dad!! U know what he always scold me...for not making delicious kheer like u!!"...said Maya with a pout...to which sanaya smiled and nodded in a yes!!

Sanaya took out the required things for making the kheer...when her eyes fell on the container...in which some pickle was kept...
Tears again blurred her vision when she remembered about the past...

(Flashback)

"Aryan plz get up...muje vuk lagi hai...!!"...cringed sanaya at around 1:30am...when he was sleeping soundly on the bed...

"Aryan come on get up!! See baby is hungry!!"...she cringed again...jerking her kumbhkaran husband...
But as usual there was no effect on him...

Sniffing angrily...she came out of the bed and got up slowly holding her 7months baby bump...
"Don't worry baby I will feed u!!"...said sanaya stroking her baby bump...

Reaching the kitchen...she found nothing except a container which was filled with pickle...
Sanaya's eyes lit up in excitement...and she went towards the container slowly...

She took the container in her hands...and came towards the dining area...
She sat on the chair carefully...and opening the lid of the container...she started eating the pickle...with great pleasure...

"Umm...this is so yummy!! Baby did u like it??"...she asked looking towards her tummy...and within a sec the baby kicked her as if replying that he/she liked it very much! Making her smile in pleasure!!

(Flashback ends)

Sanaya smiled and touched her tummy...when she found it flat...and she again came into a harsh reality from flashback...

Tears blurred her orbs again...and not being able to control herself she said..."mom...actually I am feeling a bit dizzy so can I make the dish tomorrow??"...
Maya looked at her and realised that she was again suffering from the same pain...
"Ok...my child!! Go and take rest!! I won't pressurise u for anything!!"... said Maya...

Sanaya started to leave when Maya said..."sanaya...I want u to visit  ganeshji's  temple today in the evng with me...so will u cm with me!!"...??

Thus sanaya nodded in a yes before leaving the place...

*****
"Dadu catch me if u can... hahaha!!"...laughed Hiya running around the whole mansion while playing with her grandfather...

Thus renu smiled from the kitchen seing the adorable duo...
"Hiya tumhari dadu ab tumhe pakad nhi payenge... actually so Avi buddhe hogaye hai na issliye!!"... Teased renu from the kitchen...while harsh frowned stopping the chase session...

"Oh hello!! What do u mean by 'buddhe'...I am strong enough u see!!"...harsh said in a proud manner this renu twisted her lips....
"Yayyyy!! Dadu I won the game...!!"...exclaimed Hiya...
"This is cheating!!"...harsh pouted...
"Everything thing is fair in love & war!!"...Hiya chipped proudly...
Thus harsh's jaw dropped at her reply...

"My reward??"...asked Hiya upping her brows...
"Will do as u say my lord!!"...harsh exclaimed taking a sad face...
"Umm...yes!! U hv to take me to the park in the evng!!"...said Hiya...to which harsh thought for a bit...and said..."ok done my princess!!"...

He took her in his arms and pecked her cheek...
"Yayyyy!! Thank u so much!!"...Hiya exclaimed hugging her dadu tightly!!

Thank u.

(Guys plz I need your support for my new pg on FB....named "Being a Wordsmith"...

named "Being a Wordsmith"

This is my new pg...
In case u visit a wrong one😊😊)