Part 10

Hiya looked at randhir with glittery eyes...holding her cheek in which he placed a slap...
"U know what u r just an unfortunate who spoil everything around herself!! U r nothing but a spoilt brat!!"... randhir shouted...

"Randhir calm down we r in public!!"...sanyu uttered in a low trying to control his anger...
"Do hell with calmness... sanyukta I can't keep my cool now...it's enough!!"... randhir screamed...whereas the other members looked at him astonishingly...

Hearing his loud scream Rehan also got frightened and in fear he hugged his mom tightly...
Mrs Mehta understood...that being a child Rehan got afraid..as he was not acquainted with such harshness...so she took permission from vishad and went inside her room with Rehan...

Vishad heaved a sigh...and looked at Hiya who was crying silently....lowering her head...!!
For a moment he felt like bashing at randhir...for being so harsh on that lil girl...but not to forget he was an outsider...!! What if randhir doesn't like any personal opinion from a 3rd person??

"Randhir calm down!! See Rehan is fine!!"...vishad said controlling himself..
"No Mr Mehta...this girl is brewing a great trouble for us day by day!! It's bcz of almighty that nothing major has hpnd to Rehan...but what if the reverse had hpnd?? In clear cut words if something major would hv hpnd to Rehan then I had to be a father of a lil murderer...nothing else!!"... randhir chipped angrily...

"Randhir plz calm down let's go!! Drink some water otherwise your BP will fluctuate!!"...said sanyu and took him towards the boofe...

"M sorry uncle!! I did...didn't!!'...Hiya tried to say...while taking hiccups...when vishad hugged her and said..."it's alright!! My child!! Hush!! Don't cry!! See Rehan is absolutely fine...and u did nothing...so no need of telling sorry!!"....

***
Closing the door Mrs Mehta placed Rehan on bed...and hugged him...

"Did u get hurt...anywhere else??"...asked Mrs Mehta
"No mom!!"...said Rehan hugging his mom tightly...
After few mins of silence Rehan said..."mom...u know what randhir uncle was blaming Hiya unnecessarily...I fell bcz of my own mistake...me & Hiya were playing hide & seek...I was running behind her in order to catch her...when I didn't see and slipped down...as a result this hpnd!! That time when Randhir uncle was scolding Hiya I could hv said that...but I got afraid!! I know that I am a strong boy...but I..."
"Hush!! Don't feel bad my son!! Infact I also knew that Hiya mustn't HV done this...but..."...Mrs Mehta said feeling guilty...

"But child don't worry I will talk about this with them!! And I am sure that they won't scold Hiya again!!"...said Mrs Mehta hugging him tightly...

****
Making Rehan sleep inside his room...Mrs Mehta came out off the room and went towards the hallroom where the party was taking place...

He looked around & searched...for Sandhir and Hiya...and there she found Sandhir sitting on the dining...sanyu was making randhir eat his food...whereas looking at his face, it seemed like his anger has cooled down a bit!!..

Rolling her eyes here & there Mrs Mehta searched for Hiya and there she found her sitting...in a corner...on a chair...with a dull face...

Mrs Mehta sighed and went towards Hiya...
"Hey Hiya!!"...she said
"Hello aunty!! Rehan?? Is he fine??"...Hiya asked...
"He is absolutely fine...and don't worry he has said me...that u haven't done anything!!"...said Mrs Mehta

Hiya smiled and looked down...
"Hiya...my child y r u not eating anything dear?? Shall I bring your Dnr here??"...asked Mrs Mehta...
"No no aunty actually I had my Dnr few mins ago...bcz u were there with Rehan in his room...I think thats the reason u didn't see me hvng food..."...said Hiya...

"Hey Mrs Mehta how r u??"...said a guest from behind...
"Oh Mrs bhalla...I am absolutely fine...!!"...said Mrs Mehta...
"Child u sit here...I am just cmng!!"...,Mrs Mehta said to which Hiya nodded her head...

Mrs Mehta went away...and she remained seated there quietly...
Her eyes roamed everywhere...and there she saw a lady feeding her baby son with utmost care...

She smiled remembering the things which hpnd with her few mins ago...

*****
(Flashback)
Taking randhir outside in the garden area...sanyu continuosly tried to console him...

Just then Hiya came running over there and cried..."plz dad beleive me I didn't do anything!!"...

"Sanyu tell her to go away from my sight...otherwise I will again loose my temper!!"...warned randhir facing his back towards lil Hiya...
"Ok randhir calm down I am talking to her...!!"...said sanyu...

Sanyu turned towards hiya and gritted her teeth in anger...
She held her hand tightly and took her in some corner...
"Don't u understand!! Ur father is not liking your presence!!"...sanyu screamed at her...
"Beleive Me mom...I didn't do anything!!"...Hiya said in a choked voice...
"Don't act Hiya...!!! At least not in front of me... anyways if u wanna repent then u can do one thing!!"...sanyu said folding her hands...

Thus Hiya looked at her with puppy eyes...
"Just don't hv your Dnr or any kind of food here...and this will be your punishment!! If u do this sincerely then maybe I can talk to your dad for forgiving u!!"...said sanyu with a smirk...

Hiya looked at her hopefully and said..."really mom!! Really will u talk with dad about forgiving me!!??"...
"Yes only if u obey my words!!"...warned sanyu...
"Ok mom..thank u so much!! And I will definitely obey your words!!"...exclaimed Hiya and went forward to hug her when sanyu moved backwards twisting her lips...

"At first u follow my words..I will be keeping my both eyes towards u in the entire party!!"...said sanyu pointing her finger towards her to which Hiya gulped and nodded in a yes...!!

(Flashback ends)

Hiya's stomach was howling in hunger but she controlled it...and thought..."now everything will be fine!! My dad will forgive me...and think that I am a good girl!!"...

Thank u