Part 22

"Are u seriously crazy sanyu!! I mean how can we miss such an important deal.... That too an international one!"...screamed randhir for the third time...as sanyu was damn determined to attend Tanya's marriage...which was 1day later...

"Randhir I have already mentioned earlier!! And I won't command this  again n again"...said sanyu...while turning the pages of the magazine...

"U know what... Parth was absolutely rgt! I have bcm a "Joru Ka ghulam"...I don't hv any say... regarding my choice...!!"... randhir bursted
"What?? How can u say this to me randhir!! It has been more then 5yrs of our marriage...and I have managed u along with your business !! U have forgotten my birthdays, our anniversaries...still I haven't cringed like other girls...neither I pressurised u for any lavish surprises!! For you this company is important, and for me it is u... always u!! And that's the reason I almost sacrificed my personal life...my motherhood too!"...said sanyu in a broken tone...with tears clogged in her eyes

They both looked at each other...while a pin drop silence prevailed among them...like the same that happens before a storm!
Mins later...sanyu got up, took her bag...n left his cabin...while he closed his leaning his head...back on his chair...

***********
"No maa...I don't wanna have this!"...cringed Hiya...closing her nose...looking angrily at the glass of milk...
"Doll this is not done... I mean if u don't have nutritious food then how will u gain strength to do your studies?"...said sanaya sitting beside her...with the glass of milk in her hand...
"But this is yukkk!" ...Hiya pouted closing her nose...
"What hpnd????"...Aryan gleamed sitting beside Hiya
"Aryan don't cm in btwn me and my daughter... We r talking rgt?"...sanaya said
"Doll...r u getting some burning smell from somewhere?"...Aryan said twitching his nose...
While Hiya understood his inclination so she laughed vigorously...
Sanaya frowned and kept the glass on the table...
"Ok I won't converse with anyone from now!!"...she said twisting her lips n went away...

Hiya was about to stop her when Aryan said...."so sanaya maa seems to be angry!"
"Yes!! But what can we do now?"...she pouted sadly
"U know what Hiya sometimes in order to make someone hpy...we need to sacrifice our own happiness...!!
Now if u see sanaya maa is angry bcz u r not drinking this milk...because u dislike it...and at the same time u r unhappy bcz your sanaya maa is sad!

Now u have to choose in btwn sanaya maa's happiness and your own happiness...!!"...explained Aryan!!

Hiya thought something...n took the glass in her hand...and drank it in one go...while Aryan smiled proudly...

Completing the drink...she ran towards the kitchen where sanaya was working with her mom in law
"Maa...I hv finished it!"...said Hiya forwarding the empty glass towards her...
While sanaya looked at her n smiled.
Hiya was looking damn cute... firstly bcz she was smiling
Secondly, that bcz of that white milky moustache

Sanaya lent down and took the glass from her...
When Hiya hugged her all of a sudden...
"I love u maa!"...she said...
While tears of happiness clogged in sanaya's orbs!

**************
Reaching the shekhawat mansion...sanyu rushed towards her room ...
She threw her bag somewhere ..and took out the trolley bag...
Taking out her clothes from the wardrobe...she threw it inside the bag...
She was doing it so fast...that some clothes fell on the ground...

She looked at it...n bent down to take them...when she realised that someone was standing in front of her...
Taking the clothes she stood straight n looked at the person and he was none other than randhir
She sighed and again concentrated on her work... gathering her clothes...

Randhir huffed...n stood behind her!!
"What r u doing?"...he asked
"Packing"...she replied
"Aren't u getting insane? We will loose the deal sanyu...grow up!! What has hpnd to u?"... randhir said irritatingly
Sanyu smiled sarcastically n looked at him..."we have already lost many things unknowingly randhir...I fear that we might break...once when we realise it!!"...she said...and looked at the family pic which was hanging on the wall behind randhir...

Thank u