Part 9

***London***

"Plz eat something dear!! Starving is not good for your health!!"...the guy pleaded his wife...who was sitting in the balcony idle...without hvng anything since one day...

" not feeling hungry!!"...she replied looking at sky which depicted nothing...

"SANAYA...drs hv said that u hv to take care of your health baby...otherwise how will u get the thing for whom u r craving since 3yrs!!"... Said the guy...

Sanaya chuckled & said..." ARYAN I am that unfortunate lady who is defective... No matter how much the drs try to cure my problem...I think God is the only one who is not at all merciful towards me!!"...

"Can I ask u for one thing!!"... Asked Aryan
"Hmm!!"... She said still looking at the sky...
" let us visit Delhi for once...u know mom dad is craving to meet u...!!"...said aryan...

Sanaya looked at him and after a few secs she nodded in a yes!!to which he smiled !!

****
"Mom plz ask hiya to get ready!! Actually hiya, Randhir & me will be attaining a b'day party today!"... Said sanyu entering inside the house from ofc...

"Why do u wanna take her there?? I mean it will be an official one I guess??"... Renu said...
" mom...it's rehan's b'day party...rehan mehta who is the only son of vishad mehta!!"...said sanyu...

Renu heaved a sigh & nodded In a yes!!

****
The evng hobbled in thus hiya got ready clad in a red and white frock...

"Dadi am I looking good??"... Hiya asked
" u r looking like a princess my dear!!"...said renu kissing her forehead...

Stepping downstairs she waited for her mom and dad to cm...& ultimately they came...
"I am taking out the car...cm outside...!!"... Said randhir looking towards sanyu to which she nodded in a yes!!

The trio got inside the car...and they went off for the party bidding a bye to renu....

*****

Entering inside the party...sandhir as well as hiya greeted the b'day boy...and as Mr mehta was very fond of hiya...he also cuddled her taking her in his lap...

Mrs mehta who also liked hiya from the very beginning gave her chocolates... And kissed her cheek to which she smiled...

" really randhir u r very lucky to hv a daughter like hiya!!"...said mrs mehta to which he smiled...

"Mom I wanna play with hiya!!"... Said rehan...
" of course dear...take her to your playroom!!"...said Mrs mehta...

Rehan smiled and took hiya inside his room...
Sandhir...and Mr mehta was engrossed in their business talks whereas Mrs mehta was greeting the other guests...when they heard a shrill shout....

All of them got thrilled...
"Seems like it has cm from the playroom!;"... Mrs mehta mumbled and ran towards the playroom...

To which Mr mehta and sandhir followed her...
Entering inside the room...they found rehan crying holding his toe...whereas hiya was consoling him..

" what hpnd my child??"...Mrs mehta asked...
"Mom...my toe is hurting!!"... Cringed rehan

" no worries dear!! Waiter bring some ice!!"...Mrs mehta ordered...taking rehan in her lap...
"I know how did it hpnd!!"... Randhir mumbled...
And before Sanyukta could say anything... He went towards hiya aggressively and caught her lil arms with grt force...

Hiya got frightened... Whereas not even listening the full truth...he gave a tight slap...on her left cheek...

Tears rolled down from lil hiya's eyes whereas everyone looked at them shockingly!!

Thank u