Part 29

Applying the breaks of his car randhir finally stopped in front shekhawat mansion. Renu who was standing in front of the door... Knew that something would happen like this as she was well aware of her son's freaky mind.

Carrying hiya in his arms randhir carefully made his way inside the house.
"Randhir... " Renu tried to utter
"Sshhh... She is dozed!! "... Randhir said in a low tone being cautious... Taking her inside their room... (Randhir and Sanyu)

Renu heaved a sigh... When another car stopped in front of the mansion.
And there came harsh and sanyu with quick steps inside the mansion...
" Mom... Where is randhir?? "... Asked sanyu...
" In your room!! "... Said renu...
" Let me talk to him! This time he has crossed all the limits. The way he disrespected aryan and his family is unbearable!! "... Harsh said in anger

Before renu could speak...
" Dad please let me handel this. I know he had been ill tempered and I am apologising on his behalf. But dad please understand his mindset also. Some realisations has really bothered him hard... Though late but I feel these realisations will be worthy for him. "... Said sanyu joining her hands with pleading orbs... In front of renu and harsh.

" U know what sanyukta it's true that this feeling of fatherhood is worthy yet the fact is that still you are thinking about your husband and yourself, your interests and needs. I know my son very well. He did all this just because he was jealous of aryan and sanaya. Aren't they got feelings sanyukta? They are humans too. Till yesterday you both were busy with your official terms and now from where this realisation is striking I am thinking... I bet once hiya gets detached with aryan sanaya's genuine concern... You both will again depict your true colors!! "... Harsh spatted...

" Enough!!! "... Roared someone..
And that someone was none other than randhir.
Seeing him infuriated renu and sanyu trembled with fear while harsh gritted his teeth...
" First of all nobody can worry about hiya more than we do... Every small and big decisions related to her will be taken by us... Me and sanyu... Coz she is our daughter and nobody has the right to take away that authority from us

Secondly... She is MY DAUGHTER!! It is me who will be taking care of her... And nobody else should bother. Sanyu being her mom can help me nurturing her. But mind you!! Nobody has the right to take her away from us... Not even her own grandpa and grandma. If aryan & sanaya doesn't have a kid that does not mean that hiya is an option for them. And why don't they just try to adopt any child from orphanage?? They are just ruining and diverting hiya's mindset away from us nothing else!! "... Blabbered randhir...

" Enough randhir!!! Since her very young age..  You didn't bother hiya. You treated her like some thrash...even Something more then that... Hurting her through every means... And now when she was getting all the love and care which she deserves... From sanaya and aryan you are trying to pull her away from them. What kind of parent you are!!?? I am telling you randhir. Feelings aren't materialistic rather they are platonic. It's not a play station which you are using as per your wish... Children are the gift of God. Those who receive are very fortunate... But those who don't... Well ask them what pain is!!?? You are playing with fire randhir and I fear that the little kid does not get relinquished between your conflicts. Don't play with her innocent feelings, her childhood... I beg you...!! "... Harsh said while a tear dropped from his eye...

He left the place... While renu followed him...

" Randhir.. "... Sanyu mumbled placing her palm on his shoulder...
" Hiya is here with us... And I didn't do anything wrong. Now we will spend all our time with her...!! "... Said randhir joyfully... Looking at sanyu...

While she realised that isn't a tone of normalancy a huge storm is ahead...

Thank you