Part 31

"Randhir.... Wo... " Before sanyukta could complete... Randhir held her arms tightly and pulled her close...
"How dare you take my daughter away from me to those idiots!! "... He said in rage

" Relax randhir!! Hiya is a 4yrs old kid, and moreover she is very close to them now... Please understand!! "... Sanyukta tried to say in a soft voice...

" So now you are saying that I need to share my daughter with them...!! "... He asked narrowing his eyes...

" Randhir it's not about sharing, it's about caring. If you really love hiya then you know this very well that she is fond of affection... Moreover aryan and his family are good people they take good care of her!!"... Said sanyu

"What kind of mom u r?? "... Asked randhir astonishingly
" Randhir!! "... Sanyu exclaimed
A min of silence crept between them & then sanyu said... " U r doubting your wife? "
"Am doubting a businesswoman who has a daughter....!! "... He said...
"Tell me one thing... Why u r so much sympathetic about aryan... Hun!! "... He asked leaving her with a jerk...

" Aaahh!! "... Sanyu exclaimed as his jerk made her collide with the nearby wall...
" All of a sudden so much concern for him. Oh wait!! Wait a sec... Aryan is renowned tycoon who leaved in abroad... Maybe you have got a fixed deal with him... !! "... Randhir said...
" What r u saying randhir? "... Asked sanyu with tears...
" Am telling the truth... God damn!! In fact previously I remember you have pleased the foreign delegates with your handmade Indian food... Just to fix a deal... U know these tactics!! "... He said... Blurting all those nonsense outta of his mind...

" Have u gone crazy randhir?? Hiya and handmade food r same...?? I can't even imagine... A literate person like you is sounding so irrational today... Grow up!! U r just becoming obsessed... !! "... shouted sanyu
" Sanyukta don't repeat this word again!! "... Randhir warned...

" Why?? Why won't I?? U r insane randhir.... I know the RSS since so many years... And I know what his dark side can be... Your love at times can make one feel heavenly but at the same time when it becomes intense... It turns to insanity making the other person suffocate. I have felt that... Remember 5yrs ago... In FITE...!! "... Said sanyu in rage...

" Sanyukta!! "... Randhir screamed
" Don't shout!! Am telling u... U won't shout...!! This is my first & last warning to you... Listen... I have tolerated many flaws of you... Even my character became a negative... In front of all... A mom became an unknown personality in front of her own child... But not anymore.

Hiya is my life... And now I will do what ever comforts her... And dare u come between us... I will even forget that u r my husband!!mind u never ever!! "... Sanyu warned pointing her first finger... And left the place... While randhir stood there blankly with a rude expression on his face...

Thank u

(Hey people!! I didn't knew you love this story so much.. I asked u to participate in my tarot group and you did just for this update... Am so glad and lucky to have readers like you. However am telling you now that it's not mandatory to stay in the group... If you like it then stay otherwise you can happily back out no issues... Will try to update again soon till then enjoy)

😘😘😘