Part 2

Hiya rubbed her tears away...and went towards her room...
Oh how well that lil girl knew to hide her tears...!!

She entered her room...where she found her grandma and grandpa sitting with that big teddy which they thought of presenting her...

She ran towards them with them and took the teddy.
"Dadi...this teddy is so cute...I will name him as Jill! Jill...nice Na?"... She asked maintaining a jolly face...so that her grandma and grandpa dosent understand her grief...

And yes!! According to her wish the same thing hpnd...
Her Grandparents... Were hpy to see hiya in a jolly mood...
" child u liked it??"...harsh asked
"Ofcourse dadu!!"...she said kissing the teddy...

They smiled and said..." Ok my child...and u know what today we hv kept a party for u...in the eve...we hv also bought a beautiful dress for u...and also invited your frnds...!"...
"Really dadi!!"... She exclaimed
" yes my child...infact I will make u ready with my own hands today...!!"...said renu...

"Sure dadi!!"... Hiya said...
Harsh smiled...and said..." May u get each and every happiness of this world...and leave for 100yrs...my blessing is always with u!!"..."...keeping his hand on her head...

"Enough now!! Dadu...let your granddaughter get freshen up!! Hiya freshen up fast!! Ur brkfast is ready...and u know what I hv made your favourite brkfast today!!"... Said renu...
" ok dadi u both go downstairs... I am cmng within 10mins!!"...she said controlling her tears with grt difficulty...

They both smiled and went towards downstairs... Whereas fresh tears rolled down from her fluffy eyes and she thought...."dadu I don't think blessing works!! "...

*****
"Ramu where is Sanyukta and Randhir...??"... Renu asked entering the kitchen...
" madam they hv already left for ofc after taking their brkfast!! "...said ramu who was a mere servant in that mansion...

Renu heaved a sigh thinking how can they remain so much ineffective towards their daughter... ??

She quickly kept the dishes on the table...when hiya came downstairs...!!

"Hiya...princess cm here ...look what I made for u today...it's all your favourite!!"... Exclaimed renu...
" really dadi!!"...exclaimed hiya sitting on the dining chair...

"Yes my dear!!"... Said harsh cmng there...and sitting beside her....
" renu where is Sanyukta and Randhir... I mean r they inside their room??"...asked harsh...

"Actually... They hv already left for ofc!!"... Said renu pouring the juice into the glass....
" what?? Today is her b'day...for God sake renu don't tell me now that their work is more important to them even more then their child's b'day!!"...said harsh angrily...

"Harsh calm down!! Maybe they hv got some urgent work...and we don't know that if they had already planned something like surprise for hiya!!"...renu said in order to lighten up the situation...

" everyone in this house know renu that work is their first & foremost priority!! Y can't they understand!? Let them cm I will talk to them today!!"...harsh said...
"No need dadu...the thing is that u can make a person do whatever u want but there is another thing also...u cant change their priority or choice...!"... She said and chuckled... Sipping the juice from the glass..

Whereas both renu and harsh were shocked to see a 4yrs girl talking with this much of maturity.
Hiya was not a minor innocent child...
She had a lot in herself...her " hiya" was composed of loads of things which a normal child even can't think of in her age...

Thank u