Part 16

Pressing the door bell renu, harsh and Hiya stood in front...with a smiling face...

Some lady opened the door...and she was none other than Suraj's wife...
"O my goodness!! Kishoreji, renuji so hpy to see u here...plz cm inside!!"...said Suraj's wife...
"We r also hpy to see u...after so many days!!"...said renu handing her the sweet boxes...

Suraj's wife then looked at Hiya who was already looking at her...
"She is Hiya? Am I rgt?"...asked Suraj's wife
"Yeah!! Our granddaughter...!!and Hiya meet your new grandmum...she is Suraj dadu's wife!!"....said renu...

Hiya smiled and bowed down to touch her feet...to which Suraj's wife smiled and blessed her with all her blessings...
She took them inside and made them sit in the hall room..

Just when Suraj and Aryan entered the room..
"Hey...harsh!! So nice to see u, Bhabhi and Hiya over here!! Thanks for accepting my invitation my Frnd!!"...said Suraj
"It was my pleasure!!"...harsh mimicked...whereas the others including Hiya laughed...

Aryan looked at Hiya....and smiled...
He went towards her and took a seat beside her...
"Hello!!"...he chipped...like a kid looking at her
She looked at him blinking her eyes...
Then she looked at renu...who gave her assurance of conversing with him...

Hiya smiled and looked at Aryan
"Hi!!"...Hiya chipped...
"This is your toy??"...Aryan asked looking at the small teddy bear which she was holding
"He is not a toy...his name is gobo!!"....said Hiya with a frown....
"U know what I don't hv a gobo like u hv...will u let him play with me??"...asked Aryan with a pout
Hiya thought something and said..."ok...!!"

Thus the duo started playing with gobo...
Harsh, renu, Suraj along with his wife...felt hpy to see Aryan and Hiya so much Engaged with each other..

"Where's your daughter in law Suraj!??"...asked harsh
"Actually she is the one who is preparing the dnr!!"...said Suraj
"Really then we will hv delicious food today!!"...gleamed harsh to which the other 3 people laughed...

"We are really sorry Suraj...due to some major problem we weren't able to attend your son's marriage!! But u know what our blessings r always with them...!!"...said harsh
"That's all they need my Frnd!!"...Suraj said disheartedly remembering something

Just when a lady said from behind...
"How r u harsh uncle and renu aunty!!??"...
Suraj and his wife moved aside...and renu and harsh looked at the lady...

"Harsh meet my daughter in law sanaya!!"...Suraj said..
Whereas sanaya's eyes widened seing the same person in front of her whom she met in park...

Sanaya felt really sorry looking at him...whereas Hiya also looked at her...
Sanaya looked down and moved forward...
She kept the tea and snacks tray on the table and touched renu and harsh's feet...
"Stay happy and healthy!!"...renu blessed...
She touched harsh's feet...and chipped in a low voice..."sorry uncle...!!"
"It's ok!!"...harsh also chipped in a low voice...with a smile...

Sanaya smiled when her eyes fell on Hiya who was already looking at her...
Sanaya went in front of her and knelt down...
She cupped hiya's face and said..."how r u??"
"Am fine!!"...said Hiya with a smile...sanaya smiled and held her own ears in front of her...to which Hiya smiled...and said..."it's ok!!"...and quickly she pecked her cheek making her astonished...

While others except harsh frowned looking at them...
"Can I play with u!?"...asked sanaya
"No...u can't play with her as I am playing with her and gobo!!"...aryan pouted looking at Hiya and gobo...
"No she will play with me..
Rgt Hiya??"...asked sanaya
"No she said she will play with me only!!"...Aryan said
"No..."...before sanaya could complete Hiya said..."ok ok...plz both of plz keep quiet and guess what I will play with both of u...now hpy??"...asked Hiya
Thus the duo nodded like a kids...making her laugh...
"Sanaya let's go to our room...and there we will play... randomly!!"...said Aryan
"Ok...umm wait...mom, dad, harsh uncle can we play in our room??"...asked sanaya...

"Yes of course!! Go my daughter and have fun!!"...said harsh...
To which they smiled and went towards their room...
Sanaya made Hiya sit on the bed whereas Aryan took out the toys and soft toys all that which he once stored in the cupboard...after sanaya's major miscarriage...

He took out everything...and kept on the bed...whereas sanaya took Hiya on her lap...
"Your hair is so lengthy....if u don't mind can I tie your hair...??"...asked sanaya...
"Ok...!!"...said Hiya
To which sanaya smiled and took out the comb and some clips to tie her hair...

While Aryan and Hiya engaged themselves in playing...sanaya kept tying her hair...
It felt so good to her, it seemed like nothing else was needed now...her emply place have been filled by god's grace...

"Let me see!!"...sanaya said cupping her face and looking at her hair...
"Hmm ok!!"...said sanaya...
"Play with us na plz!!"...Hiya pouted...
Thus sanaya smiled and kept the comb aside...

She started playing with the duo...with those toy train games...
After a few mins..
Hiya screamed in joy...and said..."I won I won!!"...as her toy train was perfectly running on the tracks...whereas Aryan and sanaya smiled...

Sanaya again took Hiya on her lap and kissed her cheek...
"I lost!!"...Aryan pouted sadly...
Looking at his sad face Hiya felt disappointed...she went towards him and pecked his cheek...
"Don't worry...u will win next time for sure!!"...said Hiya while the duo smiled looking at her...

This lil girl surely know how to win hearts...
Aryan hugged her tightly...whereas fresh tears clogged his eyes...
There sanaya controlled her tears...and went towards him...

It seemed like a perfect family when Hiya kept hugging Aryan..
And sanaya who kept standing beside Aryan stroking his back was hugged by her waist by him...sanaya too hugged him...keeping her chin on his head...!!

This was just their Kodak moment!! The first appearance seemed like they were a perfect family... though they were not!! It was imperfectly perfect...!!
What an irony??!!!

Thank u

(Hello guys
Do read my new ss AASHIYAAN which am going to present in saddahaqcontests)

😘😘😘😘