Part 25

"hey it's time for haldi... Please call randhir & sanyu...!!"...said vids aloud...
"Yes... Just a sec ...m calling them!!"...said vishad...taking his way towards their room...
Sanyu on the other hand was getting ready but her mind was driven into some other world.... Probably thinking of her family life again...
Her eyes searched for her husband... But he was nowhere... Heaving a sigh... She combed her hairs & kept the comb aside..
She knew very well that where he could be...after all he was also disturbed... Due to mixed feelings...
"Sanyu it's time for haldi!"...said vishad sniking inside the room...
"Yeah m cmng!"...said sanyu
"Where's randhir?"...asked he
"Umm... Maybe in the garden area!"...said sanyu
"Ok let me call him also!"...said vishad n was about to go when sanyu said..."no vishad ... I mean I will find him & we both will be joining the ceremony within 10mins!"...
"Ok...come soon!"..said vishad n went away...
Making her way towards the garden area her eyes searched for him... N her assumption was correct he was rightly present there ... Sitting on a bench.. smoking a flake ...
She went near him n sat beside him... While his eyes were fixed at a certain place.....
She followed his glance only to see him gawking at Parth who was cherishing with his kids...
Sanyu knew that something was changing in him, even in her too...
Something was badly pricking his heart even hers....
But it seemed like words weren't enough to describe such kind of wretched feelings...
"Randhir it's time for haldi!"...she said.. keeping her hand on his shoulder...thus making him look at her...
"Hmm... U go m cmng!"...he said ..after a sec... Throwing his cigarette somewhere down in the ground...
"Randhir... I told vishad that we r going to attend the ceremony... Together!!!!!"...sanyu said ...
Randhir closed his eyes and heaved a sigh... "Okk...let's go!!"...
He got up and started walking while she followed him...
***************
"Sanaya maa!!!!!"...Hiya sang cmng down from scl...
"Hey my doll....came back from scl... Maa missed u so much!!"... Sanaya said carrying Hiya in her arms...while hiya pecked her cheeks lovingly...
"So tell... What did u do in scl today?"...asked sanaya...
"Maa u know I am so happy today...my speech got selected for tomorrow's annual day function... I will be saying my speech on "My family"...but yes... U, Aryan Dada, Suraj dadu, dadi, and my harsh dadu and renu dadi .. all hv to cm to see my performance!!"...said hiya..
"Ok doll... We all will cm... But first u hv to show me that how will u say the speech!!"...said sanaya...
"No I won't!"...Hiya nodded in a no.
"But why?"...sanaya frowned
"Bcz it's a surprise for everybody !!"... Said hiya climbing out off sanaya's lap ..and ran away...
While sanaya smiled looking at her ...
************
Everyone was busy in applying haldi on bride n groom... While sandhir were smiling...looking at them .. though half heartedly...
There Parth kept his kids aside and went towards vishad
"Today it's our day.... "...said Parth... And covered his face with haldi ...
"Yuccckkkkk... What has she done???"...screamed someone from behind...
Parth looked at the person...and there he saw a lady holding his Daughter...
Actually the lady found his daughter cute... And took her in his arms...when she peed on her...and she shouted all of a sudden...
Parth frowned angrily...and ran towards the lady...as she was about to drop the lil baby on the floor....and he took her in his arms... abruptly...
"What r u doing with my baby?"...said Parth...
The lady made a tensed face n said..."actually I found her cute...so I thought of cuddling her.. but she peed...on my hands!!"...
"So u were dropping her down rgt?"...he asked...
While the lady looked down feeling embarrassed...
"How could u?? I mean don't u hv any common sense... She is a two years old lady... And u were dropping her down...and if u were that much concerned about yourself...then y did u picked her up...who said u to cuddle her??"...Parth said angrily...
Vids realised the situation...n went to stop him...when he asked her to stop...
"Tell me y did u !? Did I ask...did anybody asked u to do so...?? Listen... Maybe u do the same with your kid... But my daughter is my life...so stay away from her!!!"... Warned Parth and went away...
While everyone remained quiet...
Everyone started gossiping among each other... except two person .. sanyukta n randhir...
Sanyukta looked at randhir... Who was driven into some other land...

"Flashback"
"Sanyukta we hv to arrive for the party ... How much time u gonna take?"...he said irritatingly looking at his watch .. .
"Hmm m done...!!"...said sanyu...combing her hairs for the last time...
"Randhir plz drop Hiya inside mom and dad's room na...!"...said sanyu...
While he twisted his lips...n looked at one year old Hiya who was sleeping...
He took her in his arms...n that innocent baby peed... certainly...
"Oh... Fu*k...u idiot... What did u do...he said... Dropping her on the bed with a thud...
"What hpnd...?"...sanyu turned and went towards him...
"She peed...oh god... My new blazer...!!"...said randhir... N regards glared Hiya angrily who was crying her heart out...
"Don't worry let me get a new coat for u...!!"...said sanyu
And brought him a fresh one ...
He kept the blazer aside n wore the other one...
"Let's live... I don't want to spoil my mood now...!!"...said randhir...n went away...
While sanyu followed him... leaving Hiya alone...

"Flashback ends"
"Maybe the definition of a father is unknown to me ...I failed to protect u Hiya... Papa is sorry!!"... randhir said in his mind...while controlling his tears he went towards his room ... followed by sanyu...

Precap:- .... My family... My one and only sanaya maa...and Aryan Dada ....Hiya said...
While sanaya and Aryan felt very much affectionate... towards her...
Everyone clapped their hands...
Except two people....
Who were slowly realising the meaning of ignorance...& Love...