Part 7

The doorbell of Shekhawat mansion rang...thus alerting renu...who was working inside the kitchen...

She asked ramu (servant) to open the door...to which he nodded and did the same...

He opened the door...only to see Mr suraj standing there...with hiya beside him...
"Babyjii!! Aap??"... Ramu gave a questionable look...

" who is there ramu!!??"...harsh asked cmng there only to see his Frnd suraj....

"Hey suraj!! Long time...haan??"...harsh gleamed and was about to wlcm him when he found hiya standing beside him...with her face hanging down...

" hiya?? What is she doing with u??"...harsh asked confusingly...
"We will talk about it...but first tell me that where is renu bhabhi?"... Asked suraj

Just then renu came out of the kitchen... And was about to greet him when her eyes fell on hiya...she also gave a questionable look...
" bhabhi plz take hiya inside her room...I think she needs some rest!"...said suraj...

Renu and harsh...both of them understood that there was something hiding behind the matter.
Harsh actioned renu to do the same...and renu agreed...with him. She took hiya with her inside the room...

****
"Harsh I think...u should talk with Randhir and sanyu...regarding hiya...!! Don't mind but I think they r neglecting their daughter!!"... Said suraj...sitting with harsh on the couch...

For a sec harsh remained quiet and then he asked..." What has hpnd?? Tell me clearly!! "...
"Look I don't know what exactly hpnd btwn the trio....but I saw hiya sitting in the ABC park...where she was sitting alone...crying looking at a pair of mother and son...actually I visit the park everyday...in d mrng...and u can say that hiya's luck was good...that she met with her closed ones...otherwise u know people nowadays...girls r not at all safe in our country...whether she is a lil girl or a woman"... Said suraj...

" I am very sorry for the trouble my Frnd...I didn't knew that this would hpn!!"...said harsh...
"Y r u feeling sry harsh...isn't she my granddaughter as well?? It's my duty to save her from every prob...so plz don't say like this!!"....said suraj...

" hmm;! I will talk to them...they need to know the definition of responsibility I think!!"...harsh mumbled....
"Harsh as a father u r definitely free to suggest anything to your child...but my Frnd don't be rude to them...as in most of the cases it takes the reverse action...and moreover I hv seen them...they r not bad at heart...its just they r themselves immature to handle a child...infact I think hiya is much matured compared to them!!"...said suraj...

" hmm! I know that!! Anyways...what about your son and daughter in law...?? How r they?? Did they return from London??"...asked harsh...
"No!! Actually...the problem regarding my daughter in law's health issue isn't solved!! U know what sometimes I feel like asking God that y is he doing this to my children?? Ofcourse they didn't do anything bad to anybody!! More then my son I appreciate my daughter in law sanaya...who always keeps a hope that they will get what they want...but u know what when her hopes die everytime...it's unbearable for us to see her...!! Infact nowadays it seems that she has bcm to much mechanical... Although we hv video chat sessions with them...but that genuine smile which she used to give before is lost...somewhere!!"... Said suraj with a heavy heart...

"Don't worry my Frnd!! Everything will be fine...!! And u can do one thing!! Call them here in India...to spend sometime with u and neha bhabhi (suraj's wife)...I am sure that their mood will be freshened up!!"...suggested harsh...
"Yeah!! Actually I was also thinking the same!! Anyways...now I hv to leave...otherwise your bhabhi will make me suffer for my mrng tea...bye and see u again!!"... Said suraj...to which harsh nodded.

Soon suraj left the place...and harsh sniffed in anger...which he was holding for sandhir!!...
He got up and quickly dialled Randhir's phn no.

" hello!! I want u and your wife here...rgt now!! No excuses!!"...he said...
"But dad"... Randhir tried to speak...when he hanged up the call over his face...

He turned around to go...inside his room when renu tried to speak to him...
He showed her his palm...and mumbled..." Enough is enough!!  No more favor will be entertained...they r crossing their limits"...

His voice contained some sort of rage...which horrified renu...and she prayed to God...for their relations which was bittering up day by day!!

Thank u