Part 4

Hiya ran towards her room...whereas sandhir stood there...getting stunned at her words...

Entering inside her room hiya got freshened up by her own self...and slept on the bed with her Jill...without hvng anything...

Just then someone knocked the door and asked her..."may I cm in hiya madam??"...

Hiya frowned and got up..."cm in !!"...she replied...
And there she saw her dadi standing with a plate full of food...

She smiled looking at hiya...and hiya also did d same...
Renu sat beside hiya...whereas hiya asked..."why didn't u sleep dadi??"...

"How can I sleep when I know that my princess is starving??"... She replied cupping hiya's face...
" but m not hungry dadi!!"...replied hiya in a low voice...

"Oh!! Then I will not pressurize u anymore... Actually u know what I hv prepared your fav dishes on your b'day!! So I thought u will like it...but leave it!! Maybe some other time?!"... Said renu and was about to get up when hiya held her hand...and asked.." What hv u made for me??hv u made that paneer dish?"...

Renu chuckled in her heart...& said..."Ofcourse my dear!! Look...even I hv kept your fav ice cream as well!!"...

"Wow!! Dadi!! U r too good!! Plz make me eat fast!! I m hungry!!"... Hiya chipped excitedly... Thus renu smiled and started feeding her...

" what a pretty daughter u both hv sanyu & Randhir? But the thing is u r not valuing her...u know what I fear sometime...that today hiya is cringing so that u can give her sometime...and u r not giving her that...God forbid sanyu & Randhir... That If d same thing hpns with u in future...and the reverse takes place...I am sure that u can't take it... Though i am just predicting but u will die each & every day...if hiya does d same thing with u in future..."...renu thought while feeding her granddaughter lovingly...

Yes! She have heard the conversation of the trio in d living room...and she was hpy that lil hiya stood up for herself... But she also feared of that dangerous lava which was slowly burning inside hiya for her parents...hearing their conversation she prayed to God...for their well being...

"Umm dadi!! It was so tasty!! Thank u so much!!"... Hiya moaned gulping the last morsel of ice cream...
" aww my princess...now come on...get a sleep..as u hv to wake up early in d mrng!!"...said renu..covering her with a duvet...

"Hmm...good night !!"... She said lying on the bed...hugging her Jill tightly..
" good night!!"...renu replied pecking her forehead..
Before getting up with the empty plate and leaving her room, switching off the lights...

*****
"From where did hiya learn those words??"... Randhir asked lying on the bed after getting freshen up...

" don't know!!huh!! Usually she spends most of her time with her frnds or her grandparents...!!"...said sanyu...sitting in front of the mirror..& applying some moisturising lotion on her hands...

"Mrs Sanyukta shekhawat what kind of a mom u r?? And can't u look after your child...what kind of behaviour is this??"... Randhir asked standing behind her...

Sanyu crocked her brows... And said..." Like really!! Do u think I hv time for all these Bullshits?? "...
For a sec they maintained their stern look towards each other...then Randhir broke into the peels of laughter...

" oh god!! Sanyu look at your face...I was just joking!! Just chill"...he said hugging her from behind...

"That's btr!! Bcz if u ask me that what kind of mom I am?? Then I can also ask u the same question that what kind of dad u r?"...she replied...tying her hairs...

" hmmm"...he said and nuzzled her skin...
"God Randhir!! I hv just taken a shower don't spoil my mood!!"... Said sanyu getting up from the chair...and going towards the bed...

" how unromantic?? "....randhir pouted...
" don't u think that u trying to be like those love sick teens!! Grow up!!"...she said pulling the duvet over her...and laying on the bed

"Ok!! Let's talk something serious then!!"... He suggested laying beside her under the same duvet...
" what?"...she asked serving some internet in her phn...

"What will hpn tomorrow mrng? I mean how will mom dad react during the brkfast... If they cm to know that we hv forgotten hiya's b'day?"... Asked randhir...

" don't worry we will manage!!u know what hiya wants nothing but some few moments of us with her...which we r unable to give her these days...so it's simple tomorrow mrng we will drop her at scl together... & I am sure that it will be enough for d day!! And yes if dad scold u...tomorrow at the brkfast table...then plz for God sake keep your mouth shut...otherwise if u burst out your burning volcano within u...then I swear I won't be able to handle anything further!! "...she said keeping her phn aside...

" ok my majesty!"...replied randhir being a blind follower of his wife...
"Better...now get a sleep...as we hv to get up early!!"... Said sanyu twisting her lips and was about to turn around... When he pulled her towards himself... And held her by her waist..
Covering them  with the duvet...

" what r doing? "...she said irritatingly
" don't u think that my wifey is ignoring me nowadays? "...he asked...pulling her more towards him...

" oh god!! Randhir now dont start again!"...she said and tried to push him...
When he came over her..."don't u think we should bring a lil more romance within ourselves!! "...

" oh god !! No Randhir...again that intimacy and again there will be another one who will just be again a trouble for us...just like hiya!! Attention seeker!"...she replied...

"Don't worry darling!! U think that your hubby is that much dull! Don't forget that I am the RSS & I do everything after clearing every obstacle on my path!! Don't worry...this night will not lead to any prob...I assure u!!"... Said randhir...

Sanyu smirked and said..." Don't worry!! I trust u more than I love u! Tonight your wifey is all yours!!"...
Thus Randhir smirked and dipped his face on her neck...switching of the lights and lamps...calling it as a night!!..

Thank u