13

Incoming call from Yas❤️

"Wait wait, I need to pick up." Malakia said pushing Daniel off of her.

Daniel chased her for another kiss which Malakia turned and it landed on her neck.

Daniel whined, getting off her and adjusting his pants

"Hey Yas!" Malakia exclaimed out of breath.

"Girl where the hell have you been? Don't you have Wi-Fi there? And why the fuck are you out of breath?! You getting dick!"

Malakia blushed biting her bottom lip.

Daniel started whining even more and climbed back on top of Malakia.

"No, I am not. Will you shut up? I'll call you when I get home." With that she hung up.

He started kissing her neck again. She began breathing heavily and let out small whimpers.

"Take off your shirt for me." Daniel instructed pulling Malakia'a shirt up while kissing around her belly button.

Malakia ran her hand through his short curly fade.

"Mhmmmm." Daniel started leaving marks from her neck to her belly button

Malakia's eyes rolled to the back of her head.

What am I doing? I'm at his house, it's getting steamy, it's past 6 o'clock, my mother's probably worried sick, I wanna lose my virginity but not like this. Malakia thought

"Let me take you all the way, let me make you feel good." Daniel started making out with Malakia.

Kia was swimming in a pool of lust and doubt. She opened her eyes.

He was above her. His dark brown eyes pierced her. His locs were tied up into a low ponytail. He was above her. He looked furious.

Malakia pushed Daniel off and quickly pulled her shirt on.

"What are you doing? You said you wanted this!" Daniel exclaimed running after Malakia.

She halted in her steps and turned to him, "I thought I did. Look I'm sorry but I can't do this. Just take me home."

Daniel furrowed his eyebrows.

She's being damn difficult! Daniel thought face-palming.

"I'll call you an Uber, I got somewhere to be." Daniel said in annoyance.

Malakia watched as he retreated to his bedroom.

"I don't remember coming here with an Uber!" Malakia exclaimed causing Daniel to turn around and walk to her in a dangerously slow pace.

"I also don't remember promising to take you back home." He said once he was hovering over him.

Malakia grimaced and pushed Daniel away, which resulted in him only taking one step backwards, "Don't even bother taking me home, I'll find my way. Jerk."

--------------
She had been walking for sometime now, luckily for her the sun had not set yet but it was getting late.

Does she regret leaving Daniel's house? Yes.

If she could she'd go back and ask for him to call her an Uber but she doesn't even remember where his house is from where she was.

Oh goodness I'm thirsty. Malakia thought letting out a whine.

Coincidentally she saw a small restaurant.

Island Delight.

She would've passed it if it wasn't for the band playing outside. It was a group of men with different kinds of instruments.