13. 2

"Are you gonna tell me why you left Daniel's place?"

They have been walking for quite some time. Skip had suggested they take a cab but Malakia refused and said she wanted to walk.

It was dark outside, the sun had long set but the streets were as busy as ever.

Malakia turned to Skip and shook her head, "He's just not who I thought he was I guess."

"He's a jerk. Only uses girls for his own selfish needs." Skip said with a tongue click.

Malakia halted in her steps and laughed, she laughed hard enough to get stares from locals.

"And you don't?"

"I am nothing like him!"

"You're everything like him! You only use girls to boost your little ego."

"I didn't use anyone!"

"You play with people's emotions!"

"I did not!"

"You used me! You played with my emotions and you don't even give a flying fuck. Asshole."

Malakia stormed off, off a direction she doesn't know. Skip was shocked.

Not because it was his first time hearing Kia shout, not because he was embarrassed that people were looking at him, not because his ego was bruised but because Malakia just admitted to being attracted to him.

Jah knows how long I've wanted her dancing to my tune, but now that she is I don't know what to do next. Skip thought as he ran after Malakia.

--------
Malakia was at ease when they entered the very familiar neighborhood.

She was still holding hands with Skip

Flashback.

"

Kia wait!" Skip said running to her.

"What! You want to apologize? Well apology not accepted." She barked when he reached near her.

"No, I do not want to apologize. Give me your hand."

Skeptically Malakia stuck out her hand and Skip intertwined their fingers and smiled at her.

"That's better. Let me get you home."

Malakia stared at him quizzically but allowed him to lead the way.

End flashback.

As they approached the house tension grew and neither of them knew what to say.

"I'm sorry. I'm sorry for how I made you feel." Skip said sincerely holding Malakia'a hands in his.

She chuckled, "How you made me feel? And how exactly did you make me feel?"

Skip sighed and looked down, "I made you feel like you aren't worth anything. I kind of used you to boost my ego."

Malakia pulled her hands away and glared at him with disgust, "Tell me again; how are you any different from Daniel?"

Skip frowned, "Unlike Daniel I like you beyond your beauty. I like how much of a fierce cry baby you are, I like the way you carry yourself."

Malakia rolled her eyes.

Oh how much I've heard this. She thought.

"I like that mole between your eyebrows that you try to hide so much with makeup."

I am falling in love!-Ugh it's just a mole girl calm down.

Malakia stared at him, he stared at her. Suddenly smiles broke out and they laughed.

"I like that birthmark on your hand." Malakia said with a smirk.

"It's almost like a permanent tattoo right?" Skip joked and laughed when Malakia looked at him weirdly.

"As permanent as this mole on my forehead." Malakia said with a straight face before bursting out into fits of laughter.

Skip laughed and engulfed her into a tight hug.

As he kissed the side of her head he also whispered in her ear.

"But most importantly, I like how you Make Me Feel."