08

Skip's POV

We were parked across Vee's house, when we got back from the park. We had a few to drink... more than a few.

Aaliyah was driving, Mersa was drunk and sleeping in the back seat and I was sitting in the front seat.

I heard Aaliyah sigh and take the key out of the ignition, I understood, they were taking too long.

I was about to grab Mersa's phone out of his pocket and call Vee when the front door opened revealing Jacob, Vee and Malakia.

I looked over to Aaliyah who widely smiled and opened the door to go meet Jacob halfway. They clicked very well, I just hope Aaliyah finally found her happiness here.

You're being sappy. I thought, snapping out of it and taking out my phone.

"Aye man." Jacob greeted giving me a pat on the shoulder after sliding into the backseat and earning a nod from me.

"Is he fine?" Jacob asked stifling a laugh.

I laughed shaking my head. Unlike Mersa I was a bit tipsy and too high.

"He will be after he takes a shot." Aaliyah said from outside.

If it wasn't for her wild hair I would have never recognised her.

She wore her hair naturally. She was wearing a royal blue spaghetti top, tight black leather pants and black and white Adidas superstar shoes.

When she came closer I noticed the heavy makeup on her face, although I preferred her natural look but she still looked very pretty.

On her neck I noticed the 2 necklaces, 2 hearts...

"Okay we're here! No need to fret." Malakia said flailing her arms around.

"I hope you guys noticed that my car is not a minibus. Which means that somebody must sit on top of the other.

"Kia will sit on Skip." Vee announced with a smirk.

I know what she was trying to do and I'm not having it. Vee and Mersa keep trying to bring me and Kia closer, although I despise the girl.

"I'm in the front seat, nitwit."

"Or maybe you can go to the backseat and Jacob can have the front seat." Aaliyah suggested earning a glare from me.

"Fine." I said resisting the urge to roll my eyes and I slipped into the backseat.

"You can sit." I said to Kia who nodded shyly as she tried to sit comfortably without having to step on my white shoes.

That resulted in her sitting directly on my crotch, I took a sharp breath and shifted a bit in my seat.

"You okay?" Aaliyah questioned with a knowing smirk.

"I'm fine, just drive." I barked at her trying to avoid Vee's smirk.

The drive to the party was gonna be long.

---------------
It was indeed too long. On the way, Vee thought it'd be a good idea to play WAP and Kia started moving a lot on my lap causing friction cause: "It's my jam!"

When Aaliyah parked, they started pouring out of the car. Vee pulled Kia across the front yard where people were drinking, smoking, some kissing and others just passed out.

Mersa staggered across the yard pulling me along, he was a bit sober now but his vision still blurry.

I was trying to keep up to his pace and adjust my pants at the same time, thanks to Malakia.

"Brethren!" I heard Daniel's voice from the front door.

Daniel is our childhood friend who knows how to throw the best parties and piss off his neighbours at the same time.

"Aye!" Mersa and I greeted in unison.

I tried to look for Kia and Vee who were nowhere in sight.

The dancefloor was full of some fine girls. Which one caught my eye and winked. I smirked and turned back to Daniel.

I felt somebody pull my belt from behind.

It was the beauty from the dancefloor.

"Hey, wanna dance?" She asked with a flirty smile.

"Sure..."

"Erica."

"Lead the way Erica." I said with a smirk glancing back at Daniel and Mersa who mouthed: five dollars.

I knew exactly what that meant, and I'm gonna get my five dollars.