07

Skip's POV

I glanced at her from the side. The sun hit her bronze skin just too perfectly, she shone under the sun and her already hazel eyes looked magical.

I'm sure you're thinking: "Judging from your first impression you didn't seem to like her." Well you're correct!

I don't really like her, but I'm a sucker for beautiful women. Besides she's way too young for me and I don't do young.

"I'm sure your slushie is tea now." Jo-Mersa commented from my side.

We were currently sitting with our feet in the pool.

"Maybe I don't want a slushie, I need something stronger." I said watching my cousin smirk.

"Should we take the girls with? Daniel is having a party."

"They are too young for such parties man." I grimaced watching Vee try to drag Kia into the water. Malu went back home with the rest of their family as it was getting late.

Jacob and Aaliyah went to get more ice creams an hour ago.

"Kia is 19 Skip. Come on, plus it'll be like a welcome party. The girl just got here and you've been nothing but cold to her." I watched as Mersa finished his ice cream cone turning to me with his full body.

I just shrugged.

"Whatever."

"And Vee? She's only 18 for crying out loud!"

"18 but she's had a 23 year old meat." Mersa commented with a satisfied look on his face.

I turned to him so quick I almost got a whiplash.

"You slept with her!" I slapped him upside the head as he kept laughing.

"The last time I checked the age of consent in Jamaica is 16, and she's 18. My girlfriend has every right to tend to my needs."

"Girlfriend! She's the girl I was supposed to meet? Jo-Mersa couldn't you get somebody your age brother? This is disturbing." I pulled my feet out of the pool and stood up hovering above him.

"Be louder please, I'm sure people in Russia would like to hear that again."

I don't think Jo-Mersa understands the danger of this situation... he doesn't cause I also don't. Look I just don't want him to do something he's gonna regret, we've had plenty of those.

"Just call the girls, we'll drop them off and pick them up in an hour. That drink from Daniel does sound like the best idea right now."

I said starting to walk away.
-------------

Malakia's POV

When Vee told me that we're going to a party that night I was hesitant until Jacob suddenly wanted to come with.

I believe it was all Aaliyah's doing, which I'm thankful for cause that means I don't get to share Beastie, aka Skip, with anyone.

Not that he likes me but it's not like I want anything permanent, I just want a good time with a cute guy.

I was snapped out of my thoughts when Vee came into the room already dressed.

"Are you done?" I asked her earning a "obviously" look from her.

After getting home an hour ago, I remembered we were supposed to meet Vee's boyfriend, which we didn't so I asked her about it and was very surprised, I'm talking shook, when she told me it's Jo-Mersa!

What I was sceptical about the most was the 10 year age gap, but as long as Mersa makes her happy.

"So you and Jo-Mersa huh?" I teased watching her cover her face with a pillow.

"Can you please stop?"

"Only if you promise me one thing and I'm being serious."

The last thing I'd want is for Vee to have regrets 5 years down the line, thinking of what she could've been or done.

"What's that?"

I pulled the pillow from her face and threw it behind me.

"Don't give too much of yourself to him. Stay pure." I said sincerely and she just laughed.

"Okay I understand the first part of giving myself, but staying pure? I really don't know what that is. I've slept with the guy since-"

"I don't wanna hear it! You'll find me downstairs!" I quickly scrambled to get my phone.