UOIAG 7

"So, what was the reason for you guys to get in an accident?" Taehyung asks and Fizu scratched his head

"Oh, I was driving-" Fizu cuts herself off, eyes widening.
"What? Wait, what? Jungkook, you were driving?!" Taehyung asks and Jungkook shook his head.
"N-no! It was me!" Jungkook yelled, chuckling.
"Gosh, you guys scared me" Taehyung says, facepalming.
"But like, why the fuck were you so careless, Fizu? You could've killed both of you" Taehyung says, staring at Fizu, or Jungkook.

"Y-yeah, sorry" Taehyung's eyes widened, never in his life has he heard Fizu say sorry to things she did.
"Fizu, are you really okay?" Taehyung asks, touching Fizu's forehead.
"I am, you fucking bitch!" Jungkook says, making Fizu's eyes widen. Yes, they had heard Jungkook curse before, but he'll be like playful, this time he seems angry. But he's in Fizu's body, that's understandable.
"Okay, sorry, calm down" Taehyung says, chuckling. Jungkook gulps, he didn't mean to, he was just so worried and stressed.

"Hmm" Jungkook hums, looking away.
"Hyungie, can you buy us some food? I'm hungry" Fizu says, cringing for a bit. Taehyung nods, asking what they wanted before going out.
"You didn't need to say it like that though, you're embarrassing me" Jungkook says, glaring.
"You're not the one inside this body, Kook" Fizu says, rolling her eyes.
"Well, shit, that's my body" Jungkook says, rolling his eyes also.
"Well, shit, Kook, both of us are in each others bodies" Fizu says, crossing her arms.

She sighs, the door opening and startling him and Jungkook.
"I'm back" Taehyung says, holding a plastic bag that consists of the food they wanted. They smiled, clapping their hands.
"You guys must be so hungry" Taehyung says and the two sighs.
"Obviously" Jungkook says, rolling his eyes. Taehyung chuckled, shaking his head, typical Fizu.

 Taehyung chuckled, shaking his head, typical Fizu