UOIAG 14

Jungkook, who sat down in a couch and not even moving, suddenly have a wave of nausea

Jungkook, who sat down in a couch and not even moving, suddenly have a wave of nausea. He gags, but he's trying to hold it in.
"Where's Taehyungie hyung and Fizu noona?" He asks, himself as he looked around. The two was missing, which made him panic. He stood up, stumbling a bit. He pushes through the crowd, getting out. There he saw Fizu and Taehyung. The older was staring at Jungkook. That's when he sees Taehyung, nearing his face with Fizu. Jungkook gasps, his eyes widening. Is Fizu really gonna kiss Taehyung? Is she really betraying him? Suddenly, he sees Fizu pushing Taehyung a bit.

"I'm sorry, Jungkook" Taehyung says, clearing his throat. Jungkook was glad that Fizu pushed Taehyung away. Fizu looked back, seeing Jungkook.

"Finally, I got it"

Jungkook and Taehyung made eye contact and he scratched his nape.
"Fizu... I... You didn't see anything" Taehyung says, chuckling nervously.
"Fizu-" Jungkook cuts himself off, his head hurting that it causes him to fall. Fizu was the same, making Taehyung worried.
"Are you both okay?" Taehyung asks, looking at them. He would've been relaxed but he got more worried as the two had passed out.
"Oh, my gosh, what do I do now?" Taehyung says to himself, walking back and forth with his hands on both sides of his head.

Suddenly, both of them gasps awake. Their eyes widened, breathing heavily as they sat up. Taehyung got startled by this, looking at them.
"Jungkook-" Taehyung gets cut off as Fizu screams.
"Finally! I'm in my own body!" She says, celebrating. Jungkook just looks down, sighing.
"Noona... Were you really gonna kiss Taehyungie hyung?" Jungkook asks, which causes Fizu to stop celebrating. She stared at Jungkook, crawling to him and cupping his cheeks.
"No, Koo, no... That's why I pushed you" She says, they didn't notice Taehyung there, he was so dumbfounded.

"What do you guys mean? What's happening?"