UOIAG 8

(Fizu is Fizu, but in Jungkook's body, same with Jungkook)

The two were finally discharged, both needs to be careful on movements though.
"Finally" Jungkook says, stretching. Fizu rolled her eyes at him, shaking her head.
"Where will we stay now then?" Fizu asks, raising her brow.
"Well, you literally forgot that they give dorms at that school" Jungkook says, rolling his eyes. Fizu rolled her eyes at him, shaking her head again.
"Taehyung? You have a car?" Fizu asks, Jungkook's still trying talk like her. Along with Fizu, both were.

"This fairy or something woman better be fast... Wait... Since I'm in Jungkook's body... Maybe... Maybe I can make Taehyung gay!"

Fizu thought, smirking. She rubs her hands together, or more like Jungkook's hand, having this big idea in her mind.
"Jungkook? What you thinking about?" Taehyung asks as he stared at the younger. Fizu gulps, chuckling and scratching the back of her head.
"It's nothing, don't worry" She says, chuckling. Taehyung nods and Fizu saw Jungkook staring, glaring.
"Hmm" She hummed, chuckling. Jungkook sighs, getting in the car.

"Hmm, I'm happy we're roommates, sucks to be Fizu though" Jungkook, or Fizu, says as she flops down on the bed. Taehyung frowned and Fizu gulps, covering her mouth.
"Oh, I mean, I feel bad for Fizu noona" She says, trying to cover up what she said.
"Oh, yeah, but like, she'll find herself a girlfriend there or something" Taehyung says, chuckling. Jungkook nods, smiling. Her phone rang, she grabbed it.

"Fizu?" She says to himself, sighing.

"Noona... Help me, these girls...these girls are terrifying"

"What do you mean? Act like a girl there too, you're in my body" Fizu whispers, looking around to notice that Taehyung isn't looking.

"But... But they're all touching their breasts like its just some pillows, their lips... Oh, my gosh, their lips"