UOIAG 13

"I don't really wanna go but

"I don't really wanna go but..." Jungkook says, groaning. He stared at the shirts Fizu had picked for him, that's the fashion he needed to wear because he's 'Fizu'.
"Noona, I don't wanna wear this" Jungkook whines, pouting.
"Jungkook, you need to, you're Fizu. Besides, I don't want to wear yours too, but I need to" Fizu says, crossing her arms. Both sighs and nodded.
"Okay, I'll wear it" Both said at the same time, rolling their eyes.

"Yo, Tae, is it really necessary to go?" Jungkook says, trying to sound so much like Fizu.
"Fizu? Are you sick? You're the one who likes parties that much" Taehyung says as he touched Fizu's or Jungkook's forehead.
"I am okay, I mean, me and Kook are new" Jungkook says, chuckling.
"Bitch, I think you're really sick. Even if you're new, you're always down for a party" Taehyung says.
"Yeah, noona, what happened to you?" Fizu says, giving Jungkook a glare.

"O-oh, yeah" Jungkook says, scratching his nape.
"Hmm, do you not want to go?" Taehyung asks, raising his brow.
"O-oh, I will don't worry" Jungkook says, chuckling. The two nods, laughing.

The three walked in the party, it was full of people. Different colored lights hitting their faces. The place reeks of alcohol, and people were grinding on each other. Fizu couldn't party though, he's still Jungkook. Too much on acting like a guy who doesn't go to parties that much. She nudged Jungkook who wasn't even moving, and his face in pure disgust.
"Move, you have to act like me" She says and Jungkook nods, chuckling. Jungkook starts dancing, grabbing a girl even though he cringed a bit.
"Let's go somewhere" Fizu hears, looking back and seeing Taehyung who smiled at him.

Both got out, it was the backyard.
"What is it, hyung?" Fizu says, feeling a bit nervous. Suddenly, a wave of nausea hits her and she stopped for a bit, holding onto his head.

"Jungkook? You okay?"