UOIAG Finale

The two stared at Taehyung, gulping and staring at each other

"Okay, Tae... So, you might not believe it but me and Jungkook's souls were exchanged, or we were in each others bodies" Fizu says, but Taehyung was still confused.
"Hyung, me and Fizu noona were in each others bodies, so that's why we're acting like each other because of that... " Jungkook says, and Taehyung nods.
"How did that happen though?" Taehyung asks.
"Well, it happened when we got in that accident. You were crying, we can see it that time" Fizu says, teasing Taehyung scoff.

"Just go on with the story, for fucks sake" Taehyung says.
"We met this woman, she said she can help us. Then all she did was do something, I don't know, but after that, we wake up, but not in each others bodies" Jungkook says, Taehyung nods slowly getting it.
"Oh, that's why. But why are you sad about Fizu almost kissing me, she's in your body" Taehyung says and Jungkook glared.
"Hyung, you're straight, right?" Jungkook asks and Taehyung chuckled, shaking his head.

"Fizu, right here. Confronted me last time, and yeah, I found out that I was gay, broke up with my girlfriend" Taehyung says and Jungkook's eyes widened. He looked at Fizu who winked and ran away.
"So, now that you're really Jungkook, will you kiss me now?" Taehyung says and Jungkook chuckles, wrapping his arm around the older's neck.
"Well, Kim Taehyung, let's see how our lips work and see if it fits with each other" Jungkook whispers, staring at Taehyung's eyes. Taehyung smirked, hands on Jungkook's waist before connecting his lips with the younger's. Jungkook closes his eyes, feeling Taehyung tighten his hold on his waist. And that's it, they kissed under the moonlight with them just ignoring the loud music.

Fizu watched, giggling.
"That's my Jungkook" She says, bumping into someone. She frowns, jaw dropping as she's met with Taehyung's ex.
"Well, well... " She says before giving Fizu a kiss.
"You know that glares I gave you?" She says, pulling away.
"Well, I did that because I love you" She says, blushing. Fizu smirked, putting her hands on the girl's waist before giving her a kiss.
"I hated you for that though, but oh well... Let's try it" She says, winking. The girl smiled, chuckling and nodding.