UOIAG 1

(Plot made by Lizzy_Styles57 🥰)

"Promise you won't forget about me?" Jungkook says as he stared at Taehyung. The older smiled, ruffling his hair.
"Of course, why would I? You're the person who helped me with my girlfriend" Taehyung says, chuckling. Jungkook's heart broke as he heard that, the older always sees him as a friend. He gave a forced smile, nodding.
"Yeah" He says, trying to make it sound happy.
"Don't worry, Kook, we're not moving yet" Taehyung says, chuckling. Jungkook nods, biting the inside of his cheek.

"So, how's trying to make Taehyung know you like him?" Fizu asks as she stared at Jungkook. The other sighs, shaking his head.
"He still doesn't get it... Maybe I should just give up" Jungkook says, resting his head on his arms.
"Nah-uh, you ain't giving up just like that" Fizu says, shaking her head.
"But he's straight, there's no chance I can make him gay" Jungkook says, rolling his eyes.
"Woah, Kook, you found a guy?" They both what's, getting startled. They looked back and sees Taehyung, smiling at them.

"Oh-uh... No, Fizu did" Jungkook says, nudging his friend.
"Oh, yes, Tae" Fizu says, chuckling nervously.
"Hmm, but make sure he doesn't hurt you... You too, Kook, if you find anyone then make sure they won't hurt you" Taehyung says as he sat down with them.

"But he already is... It's you"

"You okay, Jungkookie?" He hears, blinking and humming.
"Yeah?" He says and Taehyung chuckled.
"You seem to be in so much thought" Taehyung says and Jungkook giggles, shaking his head.
"Oh, don't worry about it... Just thinking about the project" Jungkook says, shaking his head along with his hands. Taehyung hummed, nodding. Fizu chuckled as she stared at Jungkook, shaking her head.

"I hate that I have to fall for you... "