UOIAG 3

1 year later

1 year later...

"Noona! Look! Look!" Jungkook yelled as he ran to Fizu. She frowns and sees the paper in Jungkook's hand.
"I got in the university, the same as Taehyungie hyung" Jungkook says, he was so happy. Fizu smiled ask, dramatically pulling a paper behind her back. Jungkook frowns, stopping his celebration as he got curious on what's the paper about.
"Same" Fizu says, winking. Jungkook's jaw dropped, he hugged Fizu tightly and they both celebrated.

"Really?! You both got in?"

"Yes, for fucks sake, Tae, we have been telling you this over and over again" Fizu says, laughing. Taehyung also laughed, shaking his head.

"Sorry, I just can't believe it, we'll see each other again"

"Yeah" Jungkook says, smiling. He almost screamed as Fizu poked his side,
"Wait for us then, we'll be with you soon" Fizu says, winking. Taehyung nods, chuckling.

"Today's the day" Fizu says as they both got out of the house, pulling their luggages.
"Yeah, we'll be going to where Taehyungie hyung is" Jungkook says, smiling widely as he blushed.
"Aww, so cute" Fizu says as she pinched Jungkook's cheek.
"Are you guys sure you won't take a train or a bus? This is a long drive" Jungkook's mother asks as she stared at them both.
"Don't worry, Mrs Jeon. Me and Jungkook both know how to drive, nothing bad is gonna happen" Fizu says, wrapping her arm around Jungkook's shoulder. Jungkook giggles, nodding.
"Okay, both of you, be careful" Mrs Jeon says as she gave Jungkook and Fizu, a kiss on the forehead.

"Noona, why is the car moving so fast?" Jungkook asks as he held on the car seat.
"Kook, it's so slippery, I'm losing control" Fizu says as she tries to steady the car. She gulps, seeing that they're headed to a tree. Jungkook didn't have enough time to cover himself and then...

*CRASH!*