UOIAG 2

(New again!^)

(New again!^)

"Take care, you two" Taehyung says as he gave a light hug to Fizu while he hugged Jungkook tighter. Fizu internally smirked, happy for the younger but also sad as his crush is going away.
"I'll miss you" Jungkook says and Taehyung hummed, rubbing his back. They pulled away, smiling before Taehyung got in the car. The car drove away and Jungkook sighs, looking down. Fizu sighed, rubbing Jungkook's back.
"That's okay, don't worry, maybe we can go to him if we also pass" Fizu says, winking at Jungkook. The younger smiled a little, nodding.

Jungkook groans as he get pushed on his locker, his bully, let's just call him Beom, laughed.
"Aww, you don't have your Taehyung now" Beom says, smirking.
"But he have me, you fucking bitch!" A voice yelled, startling Beom and Jungkook. They looked back and sees Fizu, glaring at Beom.
"Aww, you're a girl, you can't beat me" Beom says, pouting.
"Pfft, you just don't know me, Beom" Fizu says before she ran to them and pushed Beom, hard and harshly that his ass meet the floor.

Beom groaned, holding onto his ass that starts to ache.
"You fucker" Beom says, pain clearly heard in his voice.
"Not all women are weak, Beom" Fizu says before turning to Jungkook.
"Jungkookie? Are you okay?" She asks, her voice soft.
"Y-yeah" Jungkook stutters, he was one who bruises easily. Fizu scoffs, shaking her head and pulling Jungkook's collar a little and sees the bruise forming on his shoulder.
"Gosh, I'll kill you" She says, looking back at Beom who rushingly walked away.

"Come on, let's put some ice on it" Fizu says as her and Jungkook walked away.
"I didn't know you were that strong" Jungkook says and Fizu chuckled.
"Nah, I'm just being a protective friend. And Taehyung wouldn't want to see his boyfriend bruised up, right?" She says, giggling. Jungkook shakes his head, giggling also.