UOIAG 12

"Have you seen how she stared at me?"

Fizu listens as Jungkook rants, yes, they both didn't like Taehyung's girlfriend. Jungkook's jealous, while Fizu is mad because she might ruin her ship.
"Yeah, she thinks you'll snatch Taehyung away from her. But don't worry, Kook, I'll do that for you" Fizu says, chuckling.

"Noona... "

"Shh, just be quiet, I'll make Taehyung gay or bisexual" Fizu says, smirking.

"Tae!" Taehyung heard, looking back and seeing Jungkook. He smiled, opening his arms and let the younger hug him.
"Oh, Kook, you went out too early, awhile ago" Taehyung says and Fizu chuckled.
"Well, I went to meet Fizu noona" She says, still cringing at the fact she need to call herself 'noona'.
"Hmm, what did she need?" Taehyung asks as they both sat down on their seats.
"She said she was lonely there" She says, laughing. Suddenly, Jungkook approaches them, glaring.
"Fi--Jungkook, shut the fuck up" Jungkook says, sitting down beside them.

"Uh, that's my seat" A voice says, making the three look up.
"Oh, Kaye, don't be rude, I know your seat is in the back" Taehyung says, making his girlfriend roll her eyes. She gave a glare to Jungkook, rolling her eyes again and walking away.
"I don't like her, like literally" Fizu whispers and Taehyung chuckled.
"I hate that she gets jealous easily" Taehyung says, making the two laugh.
"She thinks I'll snatch you away from her, she keeps giving me these looks from the first time we met" Jungkook says and Taehyung nods.

"Yeah, I told her to stop that" Taehyung says and Jungkook nods.
"By the way, Fizu, you should come at the party tonight. It's a bit weird that Jungkook's coming, I mean, he doesn't like parties that much" Taehyung says, making Fizu roll her eyes.

"What? I wanna try something new"