UOIAG 4

Fizu opened her eyes, groaning

Fizu opened her eyes, groaning. She looks around, seeing Jungkook crying. She ran to him, crouching down on his height.
"Why are you crying? Are you okay?" She asks and Jungkook pointed at something. She looked at what it was, her eyes widening and her breath hitching.
"N-no... " She stutters before they both heard some people screaming and sirens of an ambulance.
"Shh, shh, help is here, I'm sure they'll save us two" She says, trying to comfort her friend.

Taehyung yawned as he lazily grabbed his remote control. Turning the TV on, he was immediately met with some news. He was about to change channels when he noticed who was on the screen. Pictures of Fizu and Jungkook was on the screen.
"Two teenagers in critical condition after losing control of the car they're in" He reads, gulping. He turned the TV off, standing up and rushingly changing.

Taehyung walked inside the hospital with so much worry inside him. He bumped into a doctor who he later asked.
"Where is Han Fizu and Jeon Jungkook?" He asks, gulping. The doctor frowned before remembering.
"Han Fizu is now in the ICU, Jeon Jungkook is still in the emergency room" The doctor says and Taehyung nods, his heart dropping.
"Can I get inside Han Fizu's room?" He asks and the doctor shook his head.
"I'm afraid not for now, maybe in an hour, you can" The doctor says and all Taehyung could do was nod.

Taehyung gripped onto his hair as he waited, it's been hours, he still can't get inside. Just then, he heard himself being called and he immediately stood up.
"H-how are they?" He asks and the doctor sighs.
"Both are in a coma... We hope they'll wake up" The doctor says and Taehyung teared up. What he didn't know was that Jungkook and Fizu's ghosts were staring at him with sadness.

"We're so sorry"