UOIAG 9

"Noona, just help me here, I can't take it

"Noona, just help me here, I can't take it. You know I'm gay"

"Jungkook, you shit, you're a girl right now, do not complain" Fizu says, sighing. She made sure to look out for Taehyung though.

"But... But they're attacking... ACK! Stop touching me! Perverts! Hey! My breast!"

"Kook, just go with it... You know that they think of you as one of them, or maybe move away, get out, have some fresh air" Fizu says, but Jungkook didn't seem to hear her as he continued to scream. She just sighed, putting down the phone and rolling her eyes. He looks back, choking.
"What the fuck, Taehyung?! Why are you out here naked?! Put on your towel!" She says, covering her eyes, but wait, she's Jungkook, this is for Jungkook.

"Why you looking?" Taehyung says, putting back his towel. She covered her eyes again, at least Jungkook's eyes are blessed now.

"Imma call Kook later and tell him that his eyes aren't innocent anymore"

She thought, smirking as Taehyung went away.

It was finally their first day of school, they might've missed classes because of the incident that happened, at least they got to attend, right?
"Noona, why the fuck are girls staring at me?" Jungkook whispers in Fizu's ears. Though he cringed a bit as he's clearly talking to himself, but in a different body.
"Kook, they're clearly staring at this shit next to us, not you... Maybe some, you're cute, or my face is cute" Fizu says, touching Jungkook's chin, which made her feel uncomfortable as she's clearly touching her own face.

"H-hi Taehyung" A girl says, giving Taehyung a letter before walking with this noises that was a bit cringey. Jungkook felt jealous and Fizu noticed this. She smiled, she had a plan and she's doing it. She wrapped her arm around Taehyung's shoulder, staring at the letter.

"Oh, hyung, forget about those admirers, what if you're actually gay or bisexual and not straight?"