UOIAG 10

"Jungkook, I have a girlfriend" Taehyung says, making Fizu shocked

"W-what? When?" Fizu asks, raising her brow.
"Well, we've been dating for a few months" Taehyung says, chuckling. He ruffles her hair, or Jungkook's hair. Obviously Jungkook would hear, he was there. He looks down, sighing. Fizu sighs, walking to the younger and wrapped her arm around his shoulder.
"Kook, there's a chance they'll break up, don't lose hope" Fizu whispers, winking after. Jungkook just gave a small smile, nodding.

"Okay, let's help you guys find your classes" Taehyung says and both gave their timetable.
"Hmm, Kook, both of us have the same classes, all of it. Well, Fizu, we only have two classes together" Taehyung says and Jungkook gulps, he'll be alone? Without his friends? Oh, no...
"B-but... Can we like change it?" He says, biting his lips.
"It's what the principal gave, Fizu, they don't want some students just changing like that" Taehyung says, scratching his nape.
"N-noona! Don't worry, you'll be okay, you're like so brave" Fizu says, giving Jungkook a pity look. He sighs, nodding.
"Okay, but eat with me in breaks, okay?" He says and both nodded.

"Okay, let's lead Fizu to her class first" Taehyung says and they followed Taehyung as he walked away.

"Bye!" Fizu says, waving goodbye to Jungkook. The other sighs, both left after. Jungkook gulps, looking around. People stared at him, understandable, he's new or she's new. He felt a tap on his shoulder, looking back and being met with a guy's face so close to his.
"You're pretty, what's your name?" He asks, winking.

"What would Fizu noona say at this time?"

He thought before crossing his arms, scoffing.
"Shut the fuck up, get away from me, will you? I ain't interested" Jungkook says, making some guys and girls to laugh as they heard what he had said. He smiled a little, just staying quiet.

"Wonder how 'Jungkook' and Taehyungie hyung are doing? I wish I was in the same class as them"