UOIAG 11

"Ms Fizu, please listen to me" The professor says, her voice soft

"Ms Fizu, please listen to me" The professor says, her voice soft. Jungkook's new afterall.
"I'm so sorry, ma'am" Jungkook says, bowing his head.
"It's okay, just listen to me" The professor says, giving a smile before she went back to teaching them the lesson.
"You should be glad you're new, she's strict to us" A girl says, chuckling. Jungkook nods, giving a light smile.

Jungkook looks around, feeling nervous at the stares people gave him or her. There he saw Fizu, waving at him. He smiled, running to her and meets Taehyung on the way too.
"Oh, Fizu, glad you can join us" Taehyung says, winking. Jungkook gulps, seeing this made his heart beat fast.
"Don't talk like that, it doesn't suit you" He says, he still needs to act like Fizu, which was the complete opposite of him. They all walked in the cafeteria, and went to get food for themselves.

After that, they all went to sit on a table.
"So, how's being alone in a class, Fizu?" Taehyung asks, making the Fizu rolls her eyes.
"I wasn't alone, I was with you" Jungkook or Fizu says, making the two look at her.
"Jungkook, I meant Fizu, not you" Taehyung says and Fizu gulps, scratching her head.
"Oh, sorry" She says, chuckling nervously. She nudged Jungkook, who almost let out a groan.
"Oh, it was lonely for fucks sake" Jungkook says, whining.

"Sorry, but we have class together next" Taehyung says, winking again.
"Stop winking at me, Tae" Jungkook says, but on the inside, he likes it.
"Taehyungie!" A voice yelled, startling Taehyung and the two. Arms then wrapped around Taehyung, making him gasp.
"Baby" It was a girl, probably Taehyung's girlfriend.
"Oh, Kaye. Meet Fizu and Jungkook" Taehyung says and the girl suddenly gave Jungkook(In Fizu's body) a glare before shaking her hands.

"Nice to meet you two"