1 (short)

"hey, have you heard? park sunghoon's got a new crush" the girls around the hallway giggled while talking about the topic- maybe assuming it was one of them.

"that ice skating guy keeps on changing girlfriends, what a man!" a guy holding a basketball shouted and slapped his friend's back. while the others just started laughing.

basically everyone around you kept on gossiping about this guy named park sunghoon and his new crush. rumours about this guy spread like wildfire- they spread fast and wide. it has been like that, really. popular students always get the spotlight, and whenever there's big to little information about them, people seem to be always interested in them.

and what about you? you were never really important nor did you ever fit in on any types of group. you were the person no one really cared about. you were the person who everyone chose to ignore- but of course, you can't really blame them, cause you weren't socialite either. and you tend to keep it that way.

"wtf girl, watch where you're going!" one of the badass meangirls shouted right infront you acting as if you were the one who hit her.

"excuse me, you hit me. you're the one who should apologize." you said bluntly. both your hands tucked on each side of the pockets of your jacket.

"what?? are you dumb or something- i mean, well yes because you're wearing jacket when it's not even cold. it's good to assume YOU are dumb and YOU are the one who hit me." she said with a mean and high tone.

"whatever." you clicked your tounge and proceeded to walk. you didn't have the energy to argue with someone right now, especially after you heard about the rumour. the rumour about your ex crush, park sunghoon.

"hey i'm still talking-" she called but was then cut off by a loud sound

"YO SUNGHOON YOU BROKE OUR PRINCIPAL'S VASE!" a familiar voice was heard near the conference room which where you were at.

"don't make it a big deal, jay hyung." sunghoon ran towards the broken vase- face calm and cool. "i can just pay for this."

"lucky you're rich. if you aren't, who knows what the principal would do to you." jake, also one of sunghoon's bestfriends said. he was clearly more worried than sunghoon- who was of course the one responsible for the broken vase.

"relax,," sunghoon's smile turned into a smirk. "we are rich. that wouldn't happen."

what an arrogant guy.

why did i like him in the first place? 

you thought to yourself while glaring at the guy who you once loved.

"ya! i'm still talking to you!" the girl called you again. this time, sunghoon and his friends were looking at you.

"i'm sorry, okay? now leave me alone." you apologized and was about to walk when she grabbed your wrist. you paused for a moment so she stepped closer to you and flicked your forehead.

"next time, watch where you're going. i don't want anyone getting on my way." she said, brows raised. you sighed and smiled bitterly "yes ma'am."

she pushed you harshly and walked away, leaving you and the three other boys confused.  you turned around to see sunghoon looking at you with no concern or care. he just stared at you as if nothing happened and went inside the principal's office.

"boys are so ugh." you gritted your teeth.

"especially you sunghoon. you're so so ugh."