11

"NO. DON'T." you walked passed by him and took the chair from him while smiling innocently. "i sit here"

"oh alright-"

"alone." you added and reached out for the chair from the other side. you do not want to sit right infront of park sunghoon, and you especially do not want to make yourself uncomfortable.

"where shall i sit then?" he tilted his head and looked at you.

"i don't know, anywhere but here i guess?" you grinned, your eyes rolling to the side, motioning him to move along. he was briefly confused on what you were doing, but still headed to the next table anyway- which was of course, what he was supposed to do.

"2 hot chicken ramen please,," sunghoon smiled to the cashier lady and then looked at you. he pointed his index finger at himself and smirked, "it's on me."

you snorted. he's always using his charm aka money, just to impress a girl. you've seen this before and with the same guy right now.

"why are you smiling?" sunghoon couldn't help but notice your odd smile. you see, it's pretty rare of sunghoon to catch you smiling. you're always in a bad mood when you're with him.

"nothing." you smiled again and took the chopsticks. there you finally both ate ramen while silence was taking over.

••••••••

the weekend passed by sooner than you expected. it was another dreadful monday. and apparently, you have to wait another five days for a weekend.

"have you done your homework?" that was the first thing you heard as soon as you entered the classroom. as usual, heeseung was right there busy with his paperworks. "are you okay?"

he then asked a question, which made you realize that you were slouching the whole time, so you straighten your back and turned around, "yeah, im okay." you waved your hand and went to your seat.

"alright." he smiled softly and put back his attention on his paper,  forgetting that he had another question in mind.

it was lunch time. you weren't hungry but you still walked toward the cafeteria so you wouldn't be alone with your thoughts. just then, heeseung's voice called down the hall. he chuckled and ran up to you, not minding the stares people were giving you.

"hey, want me to teach you the assignment?? im going to the library." he walked beside you and put both his hands in his pockets. "i saw the scores earlier."

"yeah. i saw it too." you smiled awkwardly. the math assignment you've worked hard for was a complete useless. you got a low score. maybe you weren't destined with math?  maybe that's how it's supposed to.

"i want to teach you." heeseung just suddenly spoke. "i mean if it's okay."

"of course." you nodded and smiled, "i should be thanking you."

"alright. let's get some food first. i bet you're hungry." he snapped his finger.

actually, you weren't.

••••••••

"aniya," heeseung took the paper from you, and answered it on his own.  he poked your shoulder and showed it to you.  "like this, you should be doing this."