9

your eyes widen as soon as you saw the guy's face, "heeseung....?"

he waved his hand and smiled at you, not suprised that you were in the same place with him. he went nearer until he was right there infront of you.

"uhum,," he cleared his throat and adjusted his tie before he could speak another word, "good evening."

and then he gave a smile again, this time showing his perfect, glowing, teeth. it wasn't just an ordinary smile like what he usually gives off in school, it was different. it was pure and sweet, and it seemed like he wasn't trying to hide nor fake it anymore...

"uhm,, g-good evening." you stuttered. HOLY DUCK JANG YEJIN, DON'T STUTTER.

he raised his brow and spoke with a very intimidating voice, "well, i thought you were that mean and cool girl.  what's happening to you now?"

"nothing. i just want to go to the restroom." you smiled and went ahead, leaving heeseung all alone by himself again.

••••••••

"how come a big and luxurious place like this doesn't have tissues??" you disliked the feeling of having to rub your hands on your dress. you tsked, "and just when i thought this place was perfect."

"hi," heeseung once again, stepped right infront of you, just out of nowhere, which very much startled you to the point you almost slapped him, "sorry about that." he laughed and bowed.

"you can't just start showing up like that. you'll scare people." you glared at him.

"i guess i already did." he laughed again. you found it extremely odd on how he acts infront of you right now. he's a different person from school. yes, he does smile at school, but not this much, not to the point he laughs even when nothing is funny.

"you're weird," you mumbled to yourself as you looked at heeseung.

"what??" he asked and tilted his head.

"i said why are you here??" you raised your voice a little higher.

"that's a bit longer than what you said first." he chuckled and you just looked at him, unbothered.

"well, noona hyerin is my tutormate in math." he said which made you nod. you suddenly remembered unnie told you that she was attending tutor with her friends, and that practically made sense on why heeseung always go out of the school early- to go to tutor and hang out with unnie hyerin and other friends.

"ahh that's why...," you pursed your lips as you play with your dress. it's been awkward seeing heeseung in a suit, and it was more awkward talking to him, knowing you're wearing a dress. "i need to go now. bye."

"wait,," heeseung immediately blocked your way. you hate it when guys do that. you hate it when they block your way when they can just call your name instead. now you understand why female leads feel so frustrated when their ways are being blocked by some guys in kdrama. and, as far as you know, sunghoon and jungwon only did that to you. that's why you hate them both very much.

"whaaat??" you whined and slacked your body.

"i just want to compliment your voice. it was really nice. i didn't know you could actually sing." he said and bopped his head.

"YA! you saw it-" you yelled because of embarrassment and he just covered your mouth.

"don't yell." he said and removed his hand from your mouth. "and yes, i did. i even recorded it."